N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.PNG

Overview:
Windranger’s Wanderings
is a story oriented adventure game about the wanderings of a young archer called Lyralei. On her way full of dangers and mysteries, she meets friends and enemies, who she can fight or fuck. The story unfolds in the universe of DOTA 2 and is a parody on this one and other fantasy settings.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-09
Release Date: 2019-09-22
Developer/Publisher: Tit Dang
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -
Thank you Dole for sharing.

Extras:

107195_sample1.jpg 107196_sample2.jpg Kiss4.png LunaAfterScene19.png Scene3_8.png Scene4A_6.png Scene5_8.png tent_battle_final.png Scene2_10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That abdomen. :FeelsGoodMan:
So far this is pretty good. Art's great. Lyralei is hot. And her facial expressions are wonderful. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and there's an older game with this character that I missed? Neat. I'll have to check that out while I wait for more of this.

Martellato

Mar 10, 2018
That abdomen. :FeelsGoodMan:
So far this is pretty good. Art's great. Lyralei is hot. And her facial expressions are wonderful. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and there's an older game with this character that I missed? Neat. I'll have to check that out while I wait for more of this.
These are characters from DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). At least the models are after Alleria the wind runner (Wind Ranger) and Luna Moonfang

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
These are characters from DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). At least the models are after Alleria the wind runner (Wind Ranger) and Luna Moonfang
I was actually asking if there was an older game by this dev that this is a remake of. Which there is apparently. But thank you for the info. I shall use it well. On Rule 34. :p

Reactions: Martellato

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
Nice! still digging the art very much.
But what is the connection with the other game? is this a remake?
Well, this is story after that village which was at first game. And know it have to be several chapters of the game. Will see

Reactions: ponyguy

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, the previous game was very promising, but unfortunately got abandoned around the second town (where you meet Lina). It also had some nasty bugs in that location that could hard-lock your game, like a door into nothingness and no way to return.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's still funny that the number of rule34 of LOL is really big but for DotA it's not that much. I mean LOL has more girls and fan service but don't tell me that for example Traxex, Rylai or Lina can't be used (Drow, CM, Lina).

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Has nothing to do with Alleria. It's Lyralei (Windranger/-runner) from DotA 2, which was based on Sylvanas Windrunner in DotA Allstars.
I was actually asking if there was an older game by this dev that this is a remake of. Which there is apparently. But thank you for the info. I shall use it well. On Rule 34. :p
Here:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmhpff...

winranger, luna, lina, CM, PA, TA.... always the same overused girls....

just gonna wait and see if some deer-ass enchentress coming out with DP, mirana ,medusa or naga .... just for variation and proove me that its not again a same stuff that can be find everywhere else.

( put a meepo on that .... can you dig it ? )

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Tactical dot .

Their previous game had huge potential and decent content despite very early version, lets hope this one wont be abandoned so fast...

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
So the original concept was completely scrapped then?
Are these games going to be episodic and more story driven or are they still going to keep the RPG aspects of the original idea?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes