WWE life

Brandon Foreman

May 14, 2018
I'm in the process of creating a new game but I need a little advice and some new
Patreons please help

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is barely any information about your game on that page the only post is patron locked, there are no images nothing except, "a game called WWE life it's a game that takes you backstage and makes you gain control of certian divas".

I can't really see this game gaining any traction unless you pique peoples interest in the development with a free release like a demo and you post images, screenshots and more detailed information about you plans for the game on your page.

Your best bet to get interest in your game would be to release a free version of your game here by creating a thread, that way not only would potential patrons know whether or not they should support the development of your game you would also be able to get feedback from the community as it stands there is little to no information on your page about what patrons would even be supporting.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am sorry but I doubt you will find new patreons without having a clear description, screenshots and a free public version at the very least... It does not help that your only tier is 5 dollars.

Are you sure that you are making whatever game you are making (I could not find any information about it, sorry) because you love doing it and not only because of money?
If your only goal is to make money, you should find a job instead.

Game making when you are not a professional is a passion, a hobby you are happy to partake regardless of how much money you are making with it, if any.
Unfortunately, your page does not seem to suggest that and that does not give a very good image to your project.

It is even worse if you get a patreon without reaching the 8 patreons required for you to make a new version (Weird goal but okay) because at that point you took someone's money and trust and you will probably end up abandoning the project because seven more people did not do the same and let's admit it, no one knows you so even if eight people will pitch in, who guarantees that you will be releasing that promised new version?

You may not care but such act would not only damage your current project but even your image, I had even suggested you in your previous thread a similar feedback but you have completely ignored it and that was simply regarding the page, not even your project I know nothing of.

You should really rethink your priorities if you are not hundred percent sure that you will see your project from start to finish even if you would get no money out of it.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Premise for the game sounds good. The execution of how you have chosen to present it (or rather the lack of same) ... not so much.

You need to give people information about what they are going to recieve, if you expect them to give you their hard earned money. The description available for your game is... lacking, to put it mildly. What kind of game is this? A dating sim? A VN? What kind of graphics are we talking about? Daz models? Jap eroge style? Cartoon style? Hand-drawn stick figures? What kind of fetishes will be available in the game?

You have to give people an idea of what they are buying, otherwise the only thing you will be recieving from anyone, is sceptisism and a swift kick out the door.

Also, for the love of god change your Patreon icon. When I go check out an adult patreon page, I don't want to stare at the face of a moody teen.

Reactions: Winterfire

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I can't really see this game gaining any traction unless you peek peoples interest in the development with a free release like a demo and you post images, screenshots and more detailed information about you plans for the game on your page.
"Pique" :p Only because I rarely get to correct you because you're normally right. That and you've rightly corrected me in the past :p

@Brandon Foreman, basically what the guys have said above so the only thing I'm going to say is you have a looooooong way to go. Good luck to you and hope you take the above advice to heart.

Reactions: Hones

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
How many characters ? in ring sequences ? do you plan to make Asuka, Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Amber Moon, Rhea Ripley and Alexa Bliss clone:love:
please no Bella Twins clone:censored: