wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
The previous version for android fixed the problems with selecting girls for quest but didn't fix the i consent button. The current version of android doesnt work at all (cant select any button in the main menu)
Won’t be able to look more into it until tomorrow.
I do want the android version to work, but it looks like the behavior in blue stack is different from a device.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Won’t be able to look more into it until tomorrow.
I do want the android version to work, but it looks like the behavior in blue stack is different from a device.
I'm having the same issue, I just downloaded the APK file for the first time today and installed in, no buttons are working or anything so I can't try the game

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
PC version crashed twice with no warning just after imputing monster name.
Choice options disappearing before selection, forced route.
Very little apparent progress in nearly 2 years, added to ignore.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Playing the latest pc version and it seems the game is broken. Played to just after the first fight and all I'm getting is the background picture to go with the dialog and I can't save the game.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems I just needed to advance a little more to be able to save. Still weird that there's all that dialog but you don't see any of the people talking.

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
As an indie dev I can only playtest so much. What would be helpful (at least for the pc version) would be to send the logs so I can find the bugs quickly.
Working on the android port now.

Reactions: TheGorden

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
one thing of note: it looks like android does not like the 4k graphics. For now, all android ports will be 1080p. However, the characters are now showing up in the dialogs again...

Reactions: Gnegor

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I updated my review. The game was more enjoyable than the previous time I played :)

Few other remarks/questions I didn't include:

There seem to be a bug when you choose club activities. If there aren't any new ones available (and when you get the message saying so) you still start the VR game later.

Also I had the option to visit the barmaid girl every day but it was the same event over and over again. It's the one where you can tell her to fight them/let them/do what she wants. The event ends the same way whatever you choose and there don't seem to be any corruption/love points gain/loss. Is this intended or is there a continuation to this event? I read somewhere there is an NTR event if she's corrupted enough but I never managed to see it.

Finally, I noticed there are extra scenes for supporters. Are these exclusive events in game or variations (angles etc) to existing events?

Cheers and good luck again.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I updated my review. The game was more enjoyable than the previous time I played :)
Thank you very much!

Addressing the mentioned issues:
for clubs, I will probably take away the option and just have you go to the club. In that regards it makes sense to go gaming after the (currently not implemented) week3 clubs.

The barmaid needs more scenes, currently there's only 1 and I'm waiting for the writer ;-) Telling her what to do just sets the expectations of how she will react. That is modified by her corruption and affection (high corruption will result in her letting the guests get away with more)

Currently there's no NTR event, these are yet to come

"Extra Scenes" for $5 patreon is nudes of the same renders. There are no special story scenes exclusive to subscribers, all game elements are available through normal play.

As of this version, saving is always possible, except in battle (too much to implement). It's possible that saving gets disabled as a bug, if so, let me know. Saving will always be possible when returning to the den or guild.

Reactions: 9alwa

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Thank you very much!

Addressing the mentioned issues:
for clubs, I will probably take away the option and just have you go to the club. In that regards it makes sense to go gaming after the (currently not implemented) week3 clubs.

The barmaid needs more scenes, currently there's only 1 and I'm waiting for the writer ;-) Telling her what to do just sets the expectations of how she will react. That is modified by her corruption and affection (high corruption will result in her letting the guests get away with more)

Currently there's no NTR event, these are yet to come

"Extra Scenes" for $5 patreon is nudes of the same renders. There are no special story scenes exclusive to subscribers, all game elements are available through normal play.

As of this version, saving is always possible, except in battle (too much to implement). It's possible that saving gets disabled as a bug, if so, let me know. Saving will always be possible when returning to the den or guild.
Gotcha thanks for the clarifications (y)

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
I'm so glad that I stumbled across this. Has been brilliant so far, and looks to have so much potential. Really looking forward to future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wyldspace

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
wyldspace I have another question if you don't mind. Is there any point in purposefuly NOT doing any interaction that grant love points? (To go full corruption, as minimal love as possible) Does it unlock alternative paths? Or should one just try to interact whenever there's a pop up?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
You mean in the guild?
There’s a few different interactions:
Kassia and Harper run out of resources for the side job. When that happens, they don’t earn anything.
Other quests are more story oriented.
Usually not doing things will up corruption.
Btw, this is easier to discuss on the discord

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes