Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
As much as it pains me to ask for saves *especially on a thread where the dev is actually active -holy shit-* my pc has just shit the bed and i am now installing this on my android- does anyone have an android save *if its even possible* or the code if so please send via DM *sorry for asking dev, love you*

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
As much as it pains me to ask for saves *especially on a thread where the dev is actually active -holy shit-* my pc has just shit the bed and i am now installing this on my android- does anyone have an android save *if its even possible* or the code if so please send via DM *sorry for asking dev, love you*
saves are the same across devices... so PC saves will work on android...
The codes won't help you clicking through the story faster.

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Got to about day 10 and the clock stopped moving. Goblins can do a great field raid but the time does not advance. On the other side I can wait but again, the time does not advance. Seems I am stuck.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
New bug. If you opt to wait to resolve catgirl's crime then she can get another against her, and then you will have two on the menu. I resolved the first with time in the cage but now it's bugged: it still shows two crimes against her and neither of them responds.

More investigation: if you wait on the first one then it just stalls, for now, anyway. But even if you resolve it right away the 2nd one just stalls and will not let you interact. Perhaps there is no content for it yet. Oh, as you wrote below.

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
They won't respond after resolving the first one in this version. The next version will allow for you to pay it off with prestige or go through the punishment.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure I play this right, I hoped to see somewhat corruption between the girls and their abductors goblins, but each day i only get gathering food with the goblins with on occassion kidnap elfies, if play with the girls, it either get herbs or food and on occession find one of the girls, but no abductions anymore since the first one. So i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but feels to me pretty vanilla so far. The only scenes i came across are when the black girl has fun with the goblins to free the others in first abduction, then his best friend being strapped in some weird device and once the catgirl being punished for her aggression.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Not sure I play this right, I hoped to see somewhat corruption between the girls and their abductors goblins, but each day i only get gathering food with the goblins with on occassion kidnap elfies, if play with the girls, it either get herbs or food and on occession find one of the girls, but no abductions anymore since the first one. So i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but feels to me pretty vanilla so far. The only scenes i came across are when the black girl has fun with the goblins to free the others in first abduction, then his best friend being strapped in some weird device and once the catgirl being punished for her aggression.
Go on forest date with Kassia. Leave her in week 2 and login as goblin.
Similar with Harper on the herb gather mission

more to come

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
How do the girls get captured? I've only ever seen them win or be killed. I tried always passing but I always die in the 2nd round anyway.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Give them the upgraded ability.
I had some luck taking only Lura and Fasa into battle.
The Mc is supposed to die…

next version should make it better

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Version 0.2.1.7
Another bug fix release:
- Elfie capture on raids is now successful.
- Portraits in the beginning dialogs show up again.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Got to about day 10 and the clock stopped moving. Goblins can do a great field raid but the time does not advance. On the other side I can wait but again, the time does not advance. Seems I am stuck.
Same thing for me but on day 11
Edit: working again by loading before I did the unfinishing goblin raid and not trying that.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes