Original title: X Change Alternative2-キミノヒトミニウツルキミ-
Aliases: XCA2
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Developer: Crowd
Publishers:
Relations Same series: Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative
Language: Japanese

Samples:

f0043724_48e889dd473f4_thumb.jpg f0043724_48e889df281fd_thumb.jpg mine_cg02_thumb.jpg sayuri_cg01_thumb.jpg tomoyo_cg01_thumb.jpg f0043724_4932abd593ad6_thumb.jpg f0043724_4932a9e6cba8a_thumb.jpg f0043724_48f72883d6463_thumb.jpg f0043724_4932abd5e6c0b_thumb.jpg f0043724_4932a9ded2646_thumb.jpg

Download Links (Japanese Version) - |

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I wish they would translate this.
I bought the first one and loved it, unlike the first three X-Changed which I hated.
There seems to be too little interest for J-List to translate it.
Mangagamer doesnt really pop much into this genre.

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
god after reading a description of this game i def want it, i loved the other x-change games but this one seems like it is on a whole nother level that i simple need to have, i really hope it gets translated, sadly i don't think it will because of the loli content in it so it's a crying shame, guess i will just have to learn Japanese and play the Japanese version :(.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Peach Princess used to do those Crowd games. They did a lot of them too, not just X-Change.

But of course, they don't exist anymore. I think they were mostly absorbed by JAST when they went down, but there hasn't been any Crowd game release since.

To be fair though, Crowd ain't around anymore either from what I can tell, so it makes sense.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Peach Princess used to do those Crowd games. They did a lot of them too, not just X-Change.

But of course, they don't exist anymore. I think they were mostly absorbed by JAST when they went down, but there hasn't been any Crowd game release since.

To be fair though, Crowd ain't around anymore either from what I can tell, so it makes sense.
well now after hearing this i really want to learn Japanese and translate it myself

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
well now after hearing this i really want to learn Japanese and translate it myself

I thought about that myself but at my age. eh
I'll wait for the next good gender change game.
There isnt enough "good" games that have gender changed and done right.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Not for this, but in general I dug the anime scene since I was a kid. So I thought about this when I was like 16.
But now, many many years later, I know it ain't never gonna happen.

wolftails

May 1, 2021
You don't need to learn Japanese, just use text translator softwares for visual novels, rpg. I do this all the time so that I wont be limited to English games. However you shouldn't be picky about the machine translation if that bothers you.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
You don't need to learn Japanese, just use text translator softwares for visual novels, rpg. I do this all the time so that I wont be limited to English games. However you shouldn't be picky about the machine translation if that bothers you.
sure, I do not mind the machine translations. My only problem is I understand only romaji words of japanese, so text translator either in english or japanese romaji will be very helpful. Would you mind to share your text translator software files or info that from where I can download and install it?

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Can somebody pls help, what i need to do when i downloaded file? Can't find any info about it. Will really apreciate it
1.PNG
Extract this marked file in your PC and then you will find .iso file.
2.PNG
mount this iso file to your pc and then install the game in your PC.

after the installation complete you will able to play the game. ^^

Reactions: AINTREACHMYPEEK

AINTREACHMYPEEK

Dec 15, 2022
i did what u say i downloaded the game, but it just won't start, i don't know why, i've been having this problem all day, maybe i'm doing something wrong, there are all files that i have in the folder after i download it
pic.PNG

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I only press this exe and download all files from it and do nothing after it
View attachment 2236991
that's good that you installed the game and now the final step left which I forget to mention before. I apologies for that.

1.PNG
open that file and

2.PNG

you will find this two file. And the final step is you need to put those two file into the installation folder.

3.PNG

after putting them inside the installation folder, it will look like this. And then you will need to run "xca2.exe" file to run the game.

4.PNG

As you can see, the game is running. So I wish you good gaming o/

Reactions: AINTREACHMYPEEK

AINTREACHMYPEEK

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you! It works! You saved me a lot of time . Without you I wouldn't be able to play the game, I really apreciate that you helped me:)