Collection - VN - Ren'Py - Completed - X-Change - Complete Classic Dating-Sim Collection [v1.0.0] [Crowd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Satori6

I'll be honest and mention that I'm mostly giving this 5 stars because this was the first non-Flash H game I played, so it's just a nostalgic nudge.

The games are old, so the art will probably feel dated. That said, the quality of the CGs should still be at least as good as that of straight-to-patron modern cashgrabs.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hninja02

The first H game I have played, and one of the best.
    Yes the story could be re-worked, yes it should have less rape stuff but still to this day is one of the sexiest MC ever, wish it had more sequencies, the new ones arent as good as this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rawrtor

These games are an absolute classic for the genre. Unfortunately, not many followed after them but I'm happy to be able to play through them again.

Very fundamental for fans of gender transformation and that kind of thing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Salmacius

wow! a collections of three of my favorite game.

Drawing: 9/10.
    Story: 9/10.
    Writing: 8/10.

I like it - I like the story and games and I hope there will be some more of it. I love playng with protagonist's way also if he/she is so naif.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Demosen

Good old classic. The plot for all 3 revolves around an unavoidable gender change and trying to turn back. Still compares well to modern games despite coming out before we even dreamed of smartphones. I do like the ending where you can turn it around on the guy who wanted you to stay a girl.