VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - X-Over [v0.1] [envidyus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The animation is good, but so far there's only one sex animation. There's very little content.
    The author of this game has a good idea, in a different world can get all the women pregnant plot.
    But so far there are too few, at least show players some of the otherworldly pregnancy you wrote about in your introduction.
    It would have been great if this game had continued to develop, because the author's ideas are very creative, but the current situation makes me feel that the author lacks inspiration for the plot to continue.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

A little surprised by the high ratings a barely released game is getting, especially when the renders are a bit generic. That said, it's going for an impregnation fetish and hey if that leads to pregnancy content niiiiiiiice, the renders while somewhat generic also aren't necessarily bad so it's fappable.

Kind of one of those games where if you really like the material it's parodying or the fets involved it's a try but if the source material or especially the fets aren't your thing it's probably safe to skip. Overall felt like an initial 3, cutting it some slack since someone said it's the devs first game. Was worth a try, wish it luck (esp. if it doubles down on the impregnating and goes for like visible pregnancy, lactation/milking, etc., or gets more comic accurate in it's renders), might try again, but nothing in it put it at the top of my list either.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

walker188

I'm gonna give five stars here just for the effort and vision. It might be a little less, but I think the Dev will continue to improve with time.

The Good
    - Impregnating Superheroes is ....yeah. We need more of that.
    - The dialogue writing isn't bad. I expect it will improve with practice.
    - The sex scenes are detailed and thorough.
    - The game, while simple and short, is clean and efficient. Not bogged down with bullshit, but still has a little depth and fun.
    - The music is ripped straight from the movies (including, melt my heart, Superman I and X-Men). It really made this thing feel authentic.

The Bad
    - The plot related writing (non dialogue) is nonexistent and/or poor. This will only add more work to the dev's plate and make the story bogged down later, if every bit of exposition is done through a scene.
    - This is the Dev's first story and it shows. It's a bit rough and a bit inefficient. Honestly where it really shines and stands out from other games is when you're (Spoiler!!!!!!!) talking to Lana Lang and the Superman theme from John Williams comes on and you feel like a kid at the movie theater again. It was a great scene that made me invested in the story and it really should have been about twice as long, with more sexual teasing and character development. But alas, we rushed to the fuckin'.
    - There are some optional fetishes that will piss people off. I don't have a problem with it (since its optional), but it's true. I hope the Dev sticks to their vision anyway.

The Ugly
    - John Williams and Michael Kamen are going to drive to your house and beat your ass with a trombone Dev. I'm pretty sure all the songs you used (to great effect), are still under copyright. Consider yourself warned.