Seeking X-rated Tycoon or Clan War types?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hey I was wondering if there was any games that are like clan wars or maybe like tycoon game that is based in x-rated material. You know you get a plot of land you build up from there and create your empire or city or whatever.

The only thing I've ever found was this one called Brothel City. But I cant ever get the game too work right. So I was wondering if anyone knew of anything else.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey I was wondering if there was any games that are like clan wars or maybe like tycoon game that is based in x-rated material. You know you get a plot of land you build up from there and create your empire or city or whatever.

The only thing I've ever found was this one called Brothel City. But I cant ever get the game too work right. So I was wondering if anyone knew of anything else.

Also,

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played it but isnt sorta kinda like that?

Slutholm

Jul 11, 2018
Excuse me, what kind of problems did you face that didn't let you play Brothel City?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Excuse me, what kind of problems did you face that didn't let you play Brothel City?
I was asked a bunch of questions but there was no building or anything. Just a white screen and some questions. Like there's no building or anything that is shown in the screen shots.