Unreal Engine - X Shop Simulator [Demo] [Oiwa Kuna Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

robozaec

It's hard to judge a small demo, since all you will see in this one is subject to change. But who are we kidding right, devs drop dead left and right. This demo is just awkward, from controls, to aesthetics, and actual "adult scenes".
  2. 1.00 star(s)

.Sirene

Ever wondered how to heat up your room via your GPU without experience any kind of game? Well - look no further!

As it turns out, this game - if you could perhaps call it that, is nothing more than a walking simulator with the option of holding a dildo. If I wanted to do that, I'd have gone and cleaned your wife's bedroom. Alas, in this case, the game is not worth the time spent downloading.

It may have potential, however at the time of writing - I don't see it. At least not yet. I will commend the developer however for at least trying. I'd imagine anyone who enjoys this - probably finds the Wii sports characters sexy too.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Didn't read the other folks before playing... yeah, the game is a mess right now (Demo Version), very little info on how to do things, and you end up being a naked janitor (must be someone's kink, but not mine, really) with nothing else to do, tbf.

No customization, little interactions within the game, and boring due to the lack of content.

And yeah, the GPU turns to 11 with this game for some reason.