VN Others Completed X-Trek: A Night with Troi [Final] [Xia Liu Bei]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
HsiiJT.jpg

Overview:
A Star Trek parody where you take on the role of a lowly lieutenant looking to score with Counselor Troi. If you've ever dreamed of hooking up with Star Trek's Goddess of Empathy, this may be the closest you ever cum..., er, come.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-12
Release Date: 2020-12-12
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Ioksxr.jpg cgk4in.jpg S6uLFf.jpg DFIra0.jpg HpZc1h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
So anyway, this is my first attempt at this sort of thing. Any constructive feedback is welcome. You won't be any harder on me than I am on myself. Hope you all like it, and Merry Christmas.

P.S. This is my Patreon if anyone would like to join:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2767565

"To boldly go where no-one has gone before...?"
So Troi's a virgin?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
That's a title I haven't heard in a long time. A remake of the old school AIF? (Yes, I'm old.)
I thought the same thing, original written in 1991 in DOS, do you remember A Night with Beverly (Dr. Crusher) or these ST-NG (X-Trek), ST-NG The Sexed Generation, ST-NG Close Contact, ST(-NG) Boffing both generations, ST-DS9 Docked at DS9, ST-VOY The Bodysnatcher, ST-VOY Naked Time Revisited.?

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I thought the same thing, original written in 1991 in DOS, do you remember A Night with Beverly (Dr. Crusher) or these ST-NG (X-Trek), ST-NG The Sexed Generation, ST-NG Close Contact, ST(-NG) Boffing both generations, ST-DS9 Docked at DS9, ST-VOY The Bodysnatcher, ST-VOY Naked Time Revisited.?
There was also "a Night with Troi" and "Deanna." I loved those games back in the day.

My next game will be "X-Trek 2: A Night with Beverly", followed by a third called "Menage a Troi." You can guess how that last one is going to play out.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
There was also "a Night with Troi" and "Deanna." I loved those games back in the day.

My next game will be "X-Trek 2: A Night with Beverly", followed by a third called "Menage a Troi." You can guess how that last one is going to play out.
Cool. Those "x-trek" style games were my first look at the erotic game genre.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes