VN - Others - Completed - X-Trek II: A Night with Crusher [v1.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

1. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

I love Star Trek especially Next Generation and this is the best adult Star Trek parody I've seen yet.

The game was made with TyranoBuilder I think. The UI looks good and it works relatively well, though not as convenient as RenPy. I wouldn't mind a RenPy conversion.

Graphics are... OK I guess. The models are not very high resolution but I like the designs in general. MC is a bit MEH and Beverly's model is also somewhat subpar to most other female models in the game.
    Pip and Shortstack is super cute however.

There are multiple routes leading to different scenes depending on your decisions so you have to go back and try other options if you want to see all of them.

One thing I didn't really like in the game was the MC. It seems that he is some hotshot time agent but often he seems totally stupid. I don't mean when he acts like an idiot and starts to strut in from of Riker after being caught of coming out from Troi's cabin or one of his escapades with the toilet but when he doesn't understand some relatively common words like corporeal or that not only does he not now what a Teklord is (again, he is a time agent sent to a time when Teklords are a potential risk and his mission even involves meeting one) but he can't even remember the word for 2 seconds.
    I don't mind him being irresponsible or him having funny accidents. I also don't mind him not knowing everything, that's what DJT is there for (and to give exposition to the player), but at least don't make him mentally challenged.

I'm looking forward for the 3rd installment. Though actually I'm more interested in what happens with Pip and Shortstack than the relationship with Diana and Beverly.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

throwaway65y6134

This is an extremely good game for star trek next generation (TNG) fans. The renders are very high quality and quite close to the characters from the show. The story picks up right where the previous X Trek game finishes. It is a longer story than the previous game, with more branching paths that can be explored. The choices are more meaningful this time and can result in a game over (sometimes with sex scenes on the way to that game over) , so make sure to save beforehand.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jcompt

Some of the characters may look like store mannequin` (for example, captain Picard), the animation is not the best, but the dialogue and the “personal log” entries are hilarious. I will never forget the highly technical, yet scientifically absurd explanation of the Ghost Busters device in Episode 3. It was real funny and humorous. And for a huge SciFi fan like myself, this (it is not really a game) work puts me in front of the absurdity of so many “suspension of belief” moments we SciFi fans must force ourselves into in order to enjoy the genre, so basically, the game achieves its objective of spoofing star-trek so well. For that and for making me laugh at myself as a star trek fan, it gets my 5 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Freddi Schreiner

Interesting storyline, good sense of humar and excellent renders.
    No notable bugs and regular updates.
    For me a five star rating is well deserved.
    Many thanks to the developer !
    Looking forward for further updates :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

toarupettanko

I'm actually quite impressed with this game as a star trek style adventure. It captures the characters from the original series quite well while not taking itself too seriously and adding in a bit of humor here and there. The decisions are meaningful and add actual decision paths that you can play out, making this far better than the average visual novel that just plays out without any actual input. The graphics are quite decent and fit well into the universe portrayed. Honestly just a very solid game, and the best Star Trek game (R-18) I've played.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

darksage

This is a great game that's got a lot of potential. My first time playing it, I laughed quite a bit. The models for the ST characters have a great resemblance with realistic proportions, but if you're into that sort of thing some of the side characters are rather "exaggerated" if you catch my meaning. If you love Star Trek, you'll love this.