Zaxcybits

Oct 10, 2023
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 21.09.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.09.21 -- X3D

Subfolders:
-Call of Duty -DC -Dead or Alive -Final-Fantasy -Harry Potter -League of Legends -Marvel -Metal Gear -Naruto -Nier
-Overwatch -Resident-Evil -Street-Fighter -Witcher

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

Sub-Sub-Subfolders:
"Series of Character" (Example: Powergirl 1, Powergirl 2, Powergirl 3 Part 1-4)

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.09.21 -- X3D -> DC -> Powergirl -> "Series of Character" -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: DC -> Powergirl -> "Mod-Author" -> "Series of Character" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or X3D him/herself.

There are no new files since there is nothing new from the Author
Its just everything from OP put into one File and sorted.

IMPORTANT
Some Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.
Example: "Futa Pharah X Tracer 1" so the Animation is in Pharah´s folder and in Tracer´s folder.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

24.09.21 -- X3D Full, Pixeldrain
56.34 GB (Yes those couple duplicates pushed it)
I see there’s a ‘Metal Gear’ Subfolder with Mara in it but she is from CoD.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Ohhh yeah my bad ever since animopron i keep thinking she is from metal gear like quiet :D
gonna fix that on my own library thank you..wont reupload for just that tho
Anyone else find it odd that waifus have been coming from CoD of all places? Funny for all the raging I see over stronk wimin in games, I haven't heard a peep about the CoD series xD

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i mean overall CoD woman aint that well known

If i look into my personal collection these are the characters that have been used:

Helen Park
Mara
Polina Petrova
Valeria Garza

of over 100 different Animation-Authors i gathered maybe a handfull did those :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes