Identify Xeno Space Game with Breeding and 3D art in style of Guilty hell

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
The game itself has 3D art that looks like guilty hell but does not have gore. You're a space mercenary that does quests for people. You can travel to different planets.
It's a 2D shooter with grappling mechanics. If you get beaten by monsters/aliens it isn't a game over but you get bred by them until your space ship companion comes to rescue you.
You can give birth, to any offspring that was forcefully put into you, inside your space ships breeding chamber.
You start the game off by fighting an enemy in a 3D practice simulation where you can also get raped by him.
On the first planet you gotta fight a bunch of alien thugs who wanna rape you. If you lose you get a really expansive game over scene where the thug boss makes you his sex slave.
The characters are all 3D in dialogue. The gameplay itself, character movements are a bit sluggish and delayed. Everything, characters, enemies etc is 3D simulated. Unlike crisis point extinction.
The game was also originally Japanese and had to be translated.

EDIT: Found it by pure chance, Hounds of the Blade is the gameI was looking for. Nostalgia time :cry:

Last edited:

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
I apologise for the necromancy, but for the sake of future references :

- the video-game was indeed Hounds of the Blade
- there's also Hounds of the Meteor (most recent one found over here on F95zone) and Nano Crisis
- both of these video-games (Blade and Nano) can be downloaded for free at the bottom of their Ci-En page ( )
- the creator's name is originally "InuFactory" but I've found it translated and referred to as "Dog Factory" sometimes
- they have both a as well as a page, for those who wish to follow their work

Now I'll see if Google Analytics bring that up amongst the Search results, just so people can more easily find the informations they're seeking.