VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Xenolov [v0.35b] [Tlakkua]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Untolddead

The models are good and the story about going through space and having sex with aliens and robots is interesting. However in .35 most of the sex is in flash backs on earth. I hope that the creator focus more on the unique aspects of aliens then more generic sex on earth.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cheshiree

Awesome novel, great blend of eroticism with sci-fi, there is also a bit of comedy and it is used pretty well too. The devs really know how to keep you hooked and curious to see what the vast galaxy has to offer with the worldbuilding and sci-fi bits. The h-scenes are also really good, a lot of them are just some erotic bits involving exhibitionism, teasing or groping but they really keep a sexual tension in the air that builds up to the more indecent sex scenes. Will definitely keep an eye on this game and hope that it gets a lot of attention, i'm morbidly curious to see more of this bizarre creatures, how the sexual aspect of it will progress and how the protagonist will act.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Funny and sexy at the same time. Finally this game was a new sci-fy aproach for me. Renders are nice and lewd scenes with the robot is surprisingly arousing. I'm looking for the new updates in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

noone99

Nice graphic, i love it. I think the story very original and made me very courious for the next event. The FM characters very hot and robot very realistic. Hope this game can get more highligth !!! Keep doing it Dev !!! Maybe you can add NTR, or Housewife backgroud to FMC.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

good story for a first release and good renders... the spaceship and shower scenes look a bit wierd though... looking forward to future releases. gonna keep a lookout for them. keep up the goodwork.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ubermak

All around, a very very promising start! So far loved the characters, loved the story, the renders - great package for a version 0.01 overall. Wishing all the best to the devs and looking forward further developments.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

neroman76

Well, it´s just a v0.1 so far but for this early in development it´s actually pretty big and also pretty good. Very sexy character, great visuals overall, well written and last but not least hella promising.