VN Ren'Py Xhenia: Nelia's Life [v0.1.0.0.3B] [88Michele88]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Xhenia Nelia's Life.png

Overview:
Nelia is the most powerful vampire in vampire history and the most desirable. It hides a dark, very dark past. He now has a wife that not even his family knows has already married by bonding with someone. Her ex-boyfriend was the first to discover Nelia's true power. After the defeat of the Source that cost her the fateful decision not to fight seriously anymore even in training by drowsing her own memory on how to use them and how to fight. The source promised that he would return for her again. She will be able to gain her power back to fight her ex-boyfrien again?

Attention: This game contains handmade sketches where there are no mods for that pose type. Backgrounds are not what you would expect. Using personal reasons in reviews just because someone I blocked has no right to be angry in reviews. You hate me do it on discord not on the forum, going against the forum rules that personal reasons must stay out even if you review a game. Ignoring what is specified is against the rules.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: 88Michele88 - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.0.3B
Language: English
Others Games: The Destiny of Siria - Xorias are Back - Nobilium - The Conte Family: Sofia's Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0000.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0001.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0004.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0005b.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0002.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0003.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0008c.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0007.jpg Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0011.jpg Screenshot - XNL NeliaCalixiaChosieIN-orOut.png Xhenia Nelia's Life Sreenshot0012.jpg Screenshot - XNL Andra VS Brelia.png Screenshot - XNL NildeNelia NildesFamily.png Screenshot - XNL Calixia and Nelia First Meeting.png Screenshot - XNL NewChoseInRoom.png Screenshot - XNL Andra's Mother and Nelia lissening.png Screenshot - XNL Andra's wife and Nelia lissening.png Screenshot - XNL Kirian storm In on Nelia.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thewavyd

Jul 23, 2020
Your Patreon link is broken in the post. The one in your sig works. Art style's not my thing but I wish you well dev.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah that were my first thought to. The text sense-making is nearly worse enough to not consider trying it.
I really am not that sensible for bad english translation since it's not my native either, but it really could use some improvement.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Working on th first update. You can find out on my discord, from my signature.

There will be a lot changes and newsituation. Erme's disre to play with human's children.
Some other chily situation between some charter and some fix I wokin on to make some more sense. And yeah others charcter will bepresents as well Like Kirian Lycan form
The cage where our MC Nelia was close will be add in the same update.
Andline and Nilde's mother will havetheir correct dialogs.

Some backe will be repalcedfrom the game. But other will be the same.
I gonna add

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello people!

I'm working on the first update of Xhenia: Nelia's Life. Before I start with the big beautiful spoilerons I wanted to inform you that I do not intend to bring links of the game on patreon, because of the stupid anti incest rules. I intend to put here on F95zone.

Now let's move on to the above-mentioned topic.
Xhenia: Nelia's Life will have new characters and other sitation. Maximilian will finally have a Times and some lican will have their own appearance.

Nelia can choose whether to have sex with Xen or not.

Lycan will have their space too.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
New about new update work in progress.
I working on rework relationship beetwin Xen, Aranel Andline and Letisia who will have her apperance. In future update the relationships will be fixed. Right now I on write a date with one of the winners of their own match.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote