1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
752774_1595274793077.jpg

Overview:
The Xorias royal family was forced to leave the city for 3,000 years and lived far from their city, Speranza saving their twin daughters. Now the daughters have grown up, Xisa is already in their hometown Speranza. Velisa returns to the city despite the categorical order of her mother Xalisa. Nora had been back in town for a few months now. The Gerard family rules with terror or pressure over the city. Nora will have to clash sooner or later with the harsh reality that lies behind the reign of her family, despite herself and her twin sister Kira doing the same? The sting of Nora and Velisa will cross and tie always like that of their twins. What fate will the two twins Gerard reserve?

Attention: This game contains handmade sketches where there are no mods for that pose type. Backgrounds are not what you would expect. Using personal reasons in reviews just because someone I blocked has no right to be angry in reviews. You hate me do it on discord not on the forum, going against the forum rules that personal reasons must stay out even if you review a game. Ignoring what is specified is against the rules.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-11
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: 88Michele88 F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.5
Language: English
Other Games: The Destiny of Siria - Xhenia: Nelia's Life - Nobilium - The Conte Family: Sofia's Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1595273479106.png 1595273501005.png 1595273524552.png 1595273546789.png 1595273569952.png 1595273619112.png 1595273641731.png Screenshot_-_XoriasAreBack_-_InsideNightClub000B.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - InsideNightClub- Blowjob.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - Library - Blowjob 000.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - PiazzaGraibaldi - Voyerims.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - VillaXoriasOtsideSperanza - OralSsex - 000.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - XoriasVilla - ParentsBedroom - Vaginal DoogyStyle - Past.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - XoriasVilla - ParentsBedroom - VaginalMissionary - Past.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - LesbiansOralSex00002.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - LesbiansTeasing.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - LesbiansVaginalMissionary.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - LesbiansVaginalThreesomDP.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - LesbiansVaginalCowgrilReaAlira.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - NoraKiraTwinBathroom.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The intro isn't sound like I had planned all thinkks

The real story description is this the true only one think you wrote good:
Overview:

The Xorias royal family was forced to leave the city for 3,000 years and lived far from their city, Speranza saving their twin daughters. Now the daughters have grown up, Xisa is already in their hometown Speranza. Velisa returns to the city despite the categorical order of her mother Xalisa. Nora had been back in town for a few months now. The Gerard family rules with terror or pressure over the city. Nora will have to clash sooner or later with the harsh reality that lies behind the reign of her family, despite herself and her twin sister Kira doing the same? The sting of Nora and Velisa will cross and tie always like that of their twins. What fate will the two twins Gerard reserve?
It will be adjusted. In the future please provide information in the request thread if you want it to be used in the thread. The overview was not listed nor viewable on the patreon page, thus a overview was created instead.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It will be adjusted. In the future please provide information in the request thread if you want it to be used in the thread. The overview was not listed nor viewable on the patreon page, thus a overview was created instead.
it's understandable. I just can't see this.

• Angry
Reactions: 20meiki92

fdhstgsht

Oct 6, 2018
Maybe look into getting a proofreader for your english since it’s not your first language. It’s not the worst translation I’ve ever seen but it’s pretty bad.

Reactions: Darklord1234

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I play alot of sims 4, love to build my own storys and buildings.
Why you dont use the World of Sims? All is rendered, you can save the Video Files from Sex Animations, you can use so much from the Original Sims 4, just make Screens, create sweet and hot Girls, give them Personality and a good story, use Mods from other sites and the game will be nice.
Dont make selfmade Backgrounds, dont stretch the Images to a other resolution, work on your grammar or search one for a Proofread and your Game will be good.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I play alot of sims 4, love to build my own storys and buildings.
Why you dont use the World of Sims? All is rendered, you can save the Video Files from Sex Animations, you can use so much from the Original Sims 4, just make Screens, create sweet and hot Girls, give them Personality and a good story, use Mods from other sites and the game will be nice.
Dont make selfmade Backgrounds, dont stretch the Images to a other resolution, work on your grammar or search one for a Proofread and your Game will be good.
I gonna work in future Home nd castel and villages into my World. becou I decide make some renders and in future I gonna make soma building for home to replaces bekground. For animation I gonna make only rendered as I did before in other game. Hope I can build some awsome houses for my Characters.

If you find out some ne personlity moded can you make me know bout them, with male and female pose pack? I be heppy to see them

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
You dont need renders, this was you have are images, you cut the models out and put it in a selfmade background, thats not what I meant with that.
Dont cut the models out, just screen your game images.
Look into drawing my life, the other sims game, this is good and it looks good.

Here on f95 is a section with sims 4 mods or on other sites too.
What you need is a hand for art style and storys

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You dont need renders, this was you have are images, you cut the models out and put it in a selfmade background, thats not what I meant with that.
Dont cut the models out, just screen your game images.
Look into drawing my life, the other sims game, this is good and it looks good.

Here on f95 is a section with sims 4 mods or on other sites too.
What you need is a hand for art style and storys
I find the site 6 years ago, so I hope in future you ill aprecite my style. Becous I hte thos standard Sims animations. I need started do it with The Destiny of Siria. So I hope ona day I finde a way to make their taller like in real life. No need to be sceptic about it.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes