VN Ren'Py Completed XOXO Blood Droplets [Free Version] [GBPatch]

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
covker.jpg

Overview:
A collection of very short stories. XOXO Blood Droplets is an absurd, dark comedy, twisted romance Visual Novel about terrible things happening to terrible people. The fun comes not from avoiding the potential horrors, but by seeing just how many ways things can go wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warning! The game contains some disturbing themes
Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2019-10-30
Developer: GBPatch - - -
Censored: No
Version: Free Version
Language: English
Other Games: XOXO Droplets
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:

kiciyo thanks for the link

ss (1).png ss (2).png ss (3).png ss (4).png ss (5).png ss (6).png ss (7).png ss (8).png ss (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
This game really sold Bae Pyoun for me, I was a Jeremy King fan (he's pretty interesting in here, too, love me some germephobic/OCD sad bois, yes, it's a specific kink, and Jeremy hits it hard), but Bae was, surprisingly, more my type, all the way, in this game. It's a shame he likes cute little tiny lolitas, of which I am completely not, but that sort of makes the relationship even more hilarious (even though I think game MC is... "sort of" his type??).

I second the extended version of the XOXO Droplets, I'm leaning heavily on Bae, but Jeremy might prove interesting if I could actually date him.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Okay, dating Bae this play through, I'm not finished (2nd year, May 4th Jeremy's birthday), and have to say I'm extremely delighted. I wondered for a while what this says about me, liking both Bae and Jeremy, considering they seem so wildly different, but I blame my sadomasochism; I like that Jeremy shuts up and do what I say, but also like how defiantly condescending Bae is, definitely a treat to my S&M heart.

I've yet to date Jeremy, but I was starting to find it spooky how much Bae was literally like dating myself, what with being a narcissistic, sarcastic, lazy, tall, glasses needing, squishy, demonasexual, who demands maturity, marriage and children, with absolutely no effort in logically acquiring such, then I found out he's... is this a spoiler? A Libra, of which I am, also. I do believe in horoscopes lick my ass, but it's always so surreal when people peg me like this...

Well, clearly I'm narcissistic, which I would have never known until dating Bae, but I'm having fun dating my paler, male-r, very possibly more demonic, twin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020
Why is this labeled as the extended edition the free version of blood droplets is the only available one.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Why is this labeled as the extended edition the free version of blood droplets is the only available one.

Diffrent game, my bad.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
thats the extended edition of xoxo droplets. xoxo blood droplets is a different game.
Yup as I mentioned earlier in the thread, this was initially the thread for Blood Droplets which is free, then the Extended Edition of Droplets was shared and added here, but replaced Blood Droplets. Both should be here. Hopefully mods can update.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
thats the extended edition of xoxo droplets. xoxo blood droplets is a different game.
Yeah looks like the name caused some confusion. As Princess Groundhog said, when Extended Edition of Droplets was shared, it replaced this thread due to name confusion.
I also made the same mistake when linking you the game.
Anyways I've restored the links in the OP to this game and I've also created a separate thread for XOXO Droplets, here is the link :
Thanks for pointing this out to me.