Seeking XStoryplayer alternatives?

Jun 18, 2017
I have played a lot of adult games but still cannot find something that is as good when it comes to interaction and freedom during the sex scenes. Can anyone suggest anything? Also, I cannot play vr games as I don't have a headset.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I have played a lot of adult games but still cannot find something that is as good when it comes to interaction and freedom during the sex scenes. Can anyone suggest anything? Also, I cannot play vr games as I don't have a headset.
if you are taking about interactive sex scenes (here you go)
1- [during the sex scene you control everything with your mouse you can even be rough or gentle by the number of clicking]
2- [interactive sex scenes controlled with the mouse]
3- [the only interactive element in this game that you can control your cum]
4- [not totally interactive but you can control something like pulling down her underwear changing the position touch her]
5- [the last animated scene fully interactive you will like it]
6- [totally interactive you need the mouse wheel to fully control the sex scenes]
7- [ one of the best scenes i cannot forget when you control your dick through the mouse to insert your dick insider your sister while she is sleeping]

...just try them and have a good time...

Jun 18, 2017
1- [during the sex scene you control everything with your mouse you can even be rough or gentle by the number of clicking]
4- [not totally interactive but you can control something like pulling down her underwear changing the position touch her]
6- [totally interactive you need the mouse wheel to fully control the sex scenes]
7- [ one of the best scenes i cannot forget when you control your dick through the mouse to insert your dick insider your sister while she is sleeping]

Thank you for your suggestions, I will try them.

teydebarzi

Jul 16, 2019

Hi
can u post more stuff like that Pl'z

alomka

Nov 11, 2019
Wild Life, 3DXChat, Fallen Doll or Paralogue(i don't like monster sex, but this game have Dreamer(human with dream hat))