Others - Abandoned - XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lnomsim

I tried that game against my better judgement after seing multiple people singing its praises.

Seriously?

No, it's boring, and it's ugly.

You have freee chat option, but you have to use the correct triggers you have to guess to make progress.

Some scenes are way too long with nothing happening.

I didn't try all the stories, but one was enough, seeing everywhere how unintuitive it is, I won't waste my time on it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deoxyribonucleic Acid

It's difficult to rate something like this. On one hand, it's unfinished, it's buggy, it's really slow and clunky, there isn't really a whole lot of content and it's not super intuitive.
    But despite all the shortcomings, it's incredibly ambitious, and there's pretty much nothing out there quite like this . It's got a fully 3d environment with a high degree of with the extra degree of freedom with the mouse controls. You can even issue text commands to control characters. It's truly one of a kind. The story scenarios and available mods also aren't half bad.
    It is truly a shame that the game was never fleshed out. The only other game I've seen to take any notes from this one is Some Modelling Agency, which is a similarly ambitious and interesting game in it's own right. It's a shame that there aren't more games like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tattoomale42

Of all the games on F95 zone this was the first of all the games that I have played great story wish they made more mods even the sound almost like an open world free-Rom game they should have created the movents almost like some modeling agency movement up and down was a great game to expierience.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Treekicker

Boring game play, laggy as shit on any hardware. Rudimentary controls, and lack of features. Dev also just ghosted for years now without so much as a word, can't even man up and tell his supporters he's done with it.

Not that it stops some delusional people on the forums from thinking he's just

"working so hard on it he cant even be pissed bothered to make a status update once a year"
  5. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

Of the near 200 games I've played from F95, this is one of the top 5 worst games I had the displeasure of trying to play.
    Honestly, when a games looks too good to be true, it is - too much time was spent on the visuals that the controls came off 3rd best after Story and then visuals.
    Upon entering the game, you're thrown straight into the deep-end of the game.. there's no screen to tell you what buttons do what in between. You quickly get bored of the game because you're spending way too much time in other internet sites just trying to find a reliable page that can give you even the remotest idea.
    You've probably read in a few posts (in F95) that if you can't do the game, just go into the 'quick fuck' games .. huh, yeah, same problem with the main game, nothing tells you about how to control things. Your dude doesn't even have arms, the mouse cursor is your only hand, and to find the hidden cursor; you hit Ctrl for it ... controls already sounds clunky, doesn't it?!
    In the quick fuck scenarios, you have 2 women to play with.. I think the ESC button brings up a very lengthy sandbox window - you're best to set the girls on 'Eager to be here', otherwise you're gonna pull your hair out with frustration having to communicate with a pair of Gimps - both girls have such retarded A.I. that you can say anything to them and they will always give you the same repetitive dumb answers.. although they still do that on 'Eager to be here', but at least they will try to suck or back onto your cock (when you eventually work out how to align the height differences). You have to do all the work or else the girls just stand around acting like swaying trees ..lol..
    The 2 women -
    -One woman is too short to even bother with - bending your knees to get down to her height is pointless because your knees pushes her away :RollsEyes:
    -And the other woman is too tall, thus you're not tall enough to get your dick 'up' into her and she doesn't bend her knees, and I never found an option to do such a basic function as 'sit(ting) down'. Asking her to do things doesn't work. Somehow, using the cursor; pushing on her feet of all things makes her squat, but then the stupid twit hunches over, so now her mouth is lower than your dick ...ughrrrrrr!!!!! ... now you have to bend your knees to get your rubbery dick in, and that's a whole new job all on it's own too ... :facepalm:
    Your dick is 10inches long, but she awkwardly sucks all of about 2cm in 2 strokes and then stops because your rubbery dick is falling out of her mouth -- it's bowing in middle due to gravity.
    You gotta do all this in POV looking down - you can't see jack-shit because the top of her head is in the way, and changing to side view just makes matters worse!!!
    Look, I could go on marking out 101+ flaws but it ain't worth it.
    The game makes you think about doing what that Angry German Kid parody did = SLAMMING your keyboard really HARD on the desk :D LOL
    The 1 and only thing that I was truly amazed about is how realistic the rubbery cock moves, but, yes, another but, that's a problem too.. due to having no rigidness, it cannot perform like a 'good stiff dick' can do :D lol
    After 7+ hrs of trying to find what buttons do what, how to be a slave to the game; I finally gave up and uninstalled it like a dead rotten joke.
    Rating: 0 rubber chickens out of 5.
    Yes it's harsh, but if you observe the maths - Game was released to F95 in 2017 and there's only 18 pages of 20 posts each (give or take) = That's terrible :( I downloaded it for the [Simulator] side of things .... yeah... if falls 100 miles short of real life simulators.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

itsbumpin

Hands down one the best and most frustrating lewd games I've ever played. The interactivity is amazing even if its a little clunky. The potential of what this game could have been is endless and the fact that it is now basically abandonedware is a tragedy.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Iluha

Wonderful game. The original development, similar to this game, in general, there is nothing. Very interesting physics, gameplay and mechanics. The development of the game was supported by numerous modifications. It’s a pity that she was abandoned. This game can still be bought in its latest version on the developers website.