Mod Others Xtardew Valley[2.3] [Pseudodiego]

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
does it happen as one of the regular dates or is this an extra thing you can find at certain times?

I only play this game for the relaxing farming experience so i don't know much about the relationships.

Also. is the version of this mod on the nexus the same as the one here?
The event in question is Haley’s 8 star i believe.

This mod changes the dating system to be more adult oriented, less PG13.

And yea I believe they are…

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also. is the version of this mod on the nexus the same as the one here?
No, the version posted here is old and (probably) won't work on the newest version of Stardew. Both the nexus and the version on the patreon (linked in first post) are updated with both more content and for the latest version of Stardew.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
someone knows if the NPCs can come in and rob your girlfriend.
Can you come in
I'm not really against it, I'm a fan of ntr.
but I want to know anyway.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Guys I want to ask, is there anyone able to use this mod for android?

If its work, which version of mods that you guys use? Because I still got plenty of errors.

Thanks..

This are the error that I got. Im pretty much already instal the requirements mods. But the version which one compatible with android that confused me.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-04-39-33-227_com.zane.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2021-11-24-04-39-44-250_com.zane.stardewvalley.jpg

Last edited:

Grumpsatyr

May 12, 2017
So I just want to pass on to the mod author that my wife is depressed. I'm over here on my computer banging away at Abigail, and she's having lame conversations with Sebastian. Lol. Is there a plan to have to guys done up as well or just the women? I was going to try to write dialogue with no experience in modding what so ever to give her something but I figured I ask before it Don Quixote this whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Furabia

dlowtnek

Oct 29, 2018
As a suggestion -- could it be possible to disable the "scenes" themselves and just have the text descriptions plus the custom portraits?

The pixel character scenes are well made and everything but... I can't be the only one who finds them generally a bit um, hard to take seriously? It's not a fault of the mod, but just an inescapable aspect of the limitations of the sprites in this game world.

In an ideal world, you'd get some awesome artwork cutscene background.... but that would probably need more crowdfunding :p

Last edited:
Reactions: princessofwands

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
is there a way to download all the mods seperately without using steam or nexus? i've already bought stardew on xbox and android and am not in a good place to be buying games.

Gotai

Jun 19, 2021
Hello, have some way to add this mod to pocket version? I've already extracted it for the folder that's my farm, but I don't know if it worked. I hope someone knows the answer.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hello, i just found out about this game since i played "My Daily Lives Countrysides" is there any guide to play this, im using android, joiplay or onscripter plus idk if it will work, still haven't try but is there a thing or tips i need to know guys? Like how do i start from the very beginning these mods looks confusing are they canon? "Daily Countrysides" kinda left me out cause the game is still going and i want more games like that, and just found this, is it possible to play this im literal noob to this mods, would appreciate the help, please i need to know guys