Mod Others Xtardew Valley[2.3] [Pseudodiego]

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Great concept, am watching the mod with great interest ^_^. About the Jodi and Caroline cheating, are they cheating on their husbands with you or another person?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, is your mod gender specific or does it allow for both genders of players? I know that some of the other mods on nexus for Stardew are male player only (or futa, at least in the dialogue), which is a bit disappointing to find out in game.

how to get half sex in games on marry or all day
If I'm understanding what you're asking, to get the scenes you need to either trigger the event where they happen or be married to the character (I haven't tried this mod in particular). So the Leah events are the 10 heart event and then in the farmhouse during summer after you're married to her and have seen the 10 heart event.

For those interested in scenes and not wanting to start a new game, you might be able to use a mod to replay the modded events, but no guarantees how it'll workout.

pseudodiego

Sep 26, 2017
So, is your mod gender specific or does it allow for both genders of players? I know that some of the other mods on nexus for Stardew are male player only (or futa, at least in the dialogue), which is a bit disappointing to find out in game.
It's only for Male MC. Making those events is very time consuming so making it compatible with a female MC would be simply too much work right now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Megumin.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
I haven't tried it yet but it looks simple wonderful. I'll be waiting until more content has been produced to really dive into it but I look forward to seeing how this mod develops.

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
dude still not working man help sex put files on steam or gog still missing

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
dude still not working man help sex put files on steam or gog still missing
Ok, so starting from the beginning of how to install this.

1: Download SMAPI (link in the OP) and install it following it's . I've linked to the main page, with the operating system options so you can install it for whatever your computer is.

When SMAPI is installed you'll get a command prompt window that [SMAPI] SMAPI 2.11.3 - running Stardew Valley 1.3.36 with # mods

There are some tricky parts to the steam installation so pay attention to those steps.

2: Create a folder named Mods in your Stardew Valley folder. So steam install path would be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods

3: Download Content patcher (also in the first post) and extract it's files to the mods folder created in step 2. You don't need to worry about how many levels of giles there are in the mods folder, it'll still work.

So both "Mods\content patcher" and "Mods\Content Patcher1.0\content patcher" will work. It will not work if just have the .rar or whatever files in the mods folder. Additionally you may be having issues with putting files the programs folder on windows, since windows sometimes doesn't like that. I unfortunately don't recall the exact details of how to fix those issues.

4: Download and extract Xtardew valley like in step 3

5: Play through the game until you get to the appropriate conditions listed in the first post.

For example, for the Leah events play the game until you get to the 10 heart event, which will end in sex with the mod. You can't just trigger the sex acts whenever, it's only the specific conditions listed in the first post are met.

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
hey man got questions i put in files like you side play games i got 10 heat on Leah on pinic and noting and what about put in Console Commands or mods

p.s. show me a video on your computer how to install a files on stardew valley please

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hey man got questions i put in files like you side play games i got 10 heat on Leah on pinic and noting and what about put in Console Commands or mods

p.s. show me a video on your computer how to install a files on stardew valley please
Ok, I'm not going to go through all of installing instructions for SMAPI since the page I linked to earlier does a good job of that.

Did you get the SMAPI window when you started the game? You'll need to alt tab (or your operating system equivalent to see it)
Stadrew Install 1.jpg

Then here's the mods folder.
Stardew Install 2.jpg
And the inside of one of the mod folders.
Stardew Install 3.jpg

If you've installed things correctly and still aren't getting the events to fire, try some other mods to make sure that SMAPI and content patcher are working correctly. (hit F2 and then ctrl to see some map info like watered crops and sprinkler range), (mouse over something and hit F1 to get info like price, loved gifts), and (F4 lets you see what seasonal community center items you still need) are all fast and easy to check if they're working.

If no mods are working, something's probably messed up with the way you installed the game / content patcher / smapi. Otherwise if one / all of the other mods work there's something wrong with this mod. Regardless I'm at the limits of what I can do to help you now.

cherryjam

May 8, 2017
Dude is working good stuffs in my games tanks you man for show me a files.

Is my first time to play stardewvalley so tanks you. From cherryjam

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
So, how this compares to Horny Girls of Stardew Valley?
Well for one thing its not filled with cuck content. That mod really tried too hard to go the extra mile with the only black guy in town apparently fucking everyone and making it very clear that he has a really big black dick that all the girls love. Also the animation in this one is a little better in my opinion. HGSV kind of modified the sprites very minorly so it really didn't look that good, kinda like being very basic placeholders. HGSV does add more scenes in general than this one but xtardew is pretty gosh dang new so I'd give it a little while before comparing it to another mod that has been around for well over a year now. For now this one just has mostly 10 heart event modifications and a couple marriage/post marriage scenes.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
I already use a Mod named Stardew valley expanded
could there be any problems if i add your mod to it?