Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Damn do I wanna play this mod but a phone is pretty much my only option atm
Is this a JoiPlay only issue or does it happen on PC as well?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
This is a JoiPlay only issue however you can fix it by downloading the attached file. Move script.rvdata2 into the Data folder in the game files. Overwrite the existing file. However, this fix will remove the options menu from the game so you won't be able to toggle on dark nips and fit liz, and the option of seeing birth scenes will not be changeable after the opening.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Turn off your ruby option and newer version of joiplay is kinda scuffed playing rpgm games, find an older version, I've been using the version before the joiplay went to the play store

Reactions: Whotfisthis

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Found more bugs. For the "pregnant discount" scene, liz sprite disappears from game when scene starts as Innkeeper enters her room. Her sprite appears again during the sex scene.

And another bug for when she is in labor and gives birth during the pregnant discount scene. Once the sex scene is over, Liz is still pregnant and goes through all her pregnancy dialogue in backwards order. Liz has high preg count here and lewdity here, while wearing the Harlot's Babydoll.

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Does the steam version saves work well with this mod? Also thanks for this great mod, I really wish there was a mod like this for Detective Girl of the Steam City...
Also, what is the latest version? Or should be worth waiting for the next update, when they are new bug fixes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Does the steam version saves work well with this mod? Also thanks for this great mod, I really wish there was a mod like this for Detective Girl of the Steam City...
Also, what is the latest version? Or should be worth waiting for the next update, when they are new bug fixes
I would advise against using steam saves because this mod was built off of a fan translated version of the game that is different from the officially translated version. The current version is the version in the mega link. There are no gamebreaking bugs in the current version so the next bug fix comes with the next update. The next update's release date is still unknown.

Reactions: ruisu43

AbsoluteLewd

Sep 29, 2020
Downloaded the RPGVXace setup thing but I still can't get the game to work. It says its missing RGSS301 file but I looked and that's downloaded. Any way to fix it? :/

Edit: Never mind, figured it out
This is probably the most frustrating thing in the world. Can't you at least edit how you figured it out?

Edit: I figured it out too. The download was corrupted and was missing a lot of stuff.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I have two things I wish to bring up.

• Could the volume bug from the original game be fixed in this mod at some point? Kinda annoying to have to increase the volume every time the game is started.
  • Has dialog been added yet that explains how Liz can get pregnant and give birth in just around a week? If not I may have a suggestion. It's inspired by ingame dialog as I will explain below so please bear with me as I go into full fantasy nerd mode.

If you pass out in the tower and are rescued it is mentioned, at least the first time, that monsters sometimes breed with the adventures and Liz has to be observed to determine if eggs were laid inside her. There is also the miasma from the tower that actually permeates the entertainment district but not in lethal levels that can decrease health. On top of this there is a man you can do requests for in the starting area who mentions that the water from the well next to him tastes odd but seems to be safe to drink.

Where am I going with all of this? I recommend adding dialog, probably to Madam Echo, maybe after the first pregnancy, that explains how the miasma from the tower seeps into the towns' water supply. Although safe in low quantities like the low levels of miasma in the entertainment district it has the side effect of allowing women to breed a child over the course of days instead of months and that this is the reason why monsters in the tower repopulate so quickly. The miasma is to blame and the effect has passed on to all women in town.

Basically, as long as a woman is coming into constant contact with the miasma or drinking miasma infected water she will give birth incredibly fast.
For a "yo why tf does hentai game pregnancy progress so quickly" post that escalated quickly but I like the idea

Btw I also have 2 things to ask

1. Is it just me being on JoiPlay Android or certain preggo scenes just don't seem to be unlockable despite having met all requirements like Stars not being present in his house for Masturbation events or talking to the cow doesn't trigger Milking 2

2. Are you guys planning to allow players to mess with the pregnancy timer or completely freeze it? Like I kinda just wanna play the game with Liz just being pregnant and not having to worry about giving birth

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
For a "yo why tf does hentai game pregnancy progress so quickly" post that escalated quickly but I like the idea

Btw I also have 2 things to ask

1. Is it just me being on JoiPlay Android or certain preggo scenes just don't seem to be unlockable despite having met all requirements like Stars not being present in his house for Masturbation events or talking to the cow doesn't trigger Milking 2

2. Are you guys planning to allow players to mess with the pregnancy timer or completely freeze it? Like I kinda just wanna play the game with Liz just being pregnant and not having to worry about giving birth
for stars masturbation to trigger you have to be in liz default outfitt, any other outfitt and the event won't trigger

and i think maybe it was the same for milking but i'm not sure

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
  • Could the volume bug from the original game be fixed in this mod at some point? Kinda annoying to have to increase the volume every time the game is started.
  • Has dialog been added yet that explains how Liz can get pregnant and give birth in just around a week? If not I may have a suggestion. It's inspired by ingame dialog as I will explain below so please bear with me as I go into full fantasy nerd mode.
The volume bug is caused by the game's scripts and to be honest, I have no experience with scripts in rpgmaker so there's nothing I can really do. Silma is more experienced with them though so he may be able to fix it.

I'll consider your other idea, though I am a bit iffy with it, and I don't think it's that necessary to explain why Liz's pregnancies progress so fast.

Currently there are no plans for anything like that and there would also be narrative restrictions for implementing such a mechanic, but I could also see myself writing out a questline where Liz gets 'cursed' to be forever pregnant in the early game and eventually gets the ability to undo the curse later but hesitates because she's become used to being pregnant.

I'd say that overall there is a chance, but it's going to be a while before we get around to adding anything like that.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I don't think it's that necessary to explain why Liz's pregnancies progress so fast.
I was bothered by the instantaneous pregnancy because it was so unrealistic (well that, and the text didn't make sense). You changed that, and I much appreciated the change.
Similarly, having some sort of "in-universe" explanation for fast pregnancies would further reduce the necessary suspension of disbelief.
I didn't see his suggestion and I'm not replying to support his suggestion (nor to oppose it), but I like the idea of the explanation existing, even if it's just a couple lines of hand-waving text upon entering the tower. That wouldn't be much effort.
I can think of ways to deepen and expand it into more interesting things, but those would obviously be more work.

Speaking of realism, Liz can continue to work at the bar (and get drunk) after getting pregnant and before learning that she is pregnant.
I know this is a game and all, but I'm unable to ignore the fact that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can occur no matter when during a pregnancy the mother drinks...
Through whatever mechanism, it'd be nice if she's prevented from working, perhaps the waitress has a magic ring that tells her when someone's pregnant or whatever, or if we're told that what Liz drinks isn't alcohol, but some sort of inhibition-loosening potion, just to throw out a couple of ideas.
Again, I get if other people find this fixation on a real-world problem that doesn't affect video game characters to be excessive, but knowing that real people do this to their children makes this really hard for me to ignore.

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Speaking of realism, Liz can continue to work at the bar (and get drunk) after getting pregnant and before learning that she is pregnant.
I know this is a game and all, but I'm unable to ignore the fact that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can occur no matter when during a pregnancy the mother drinks...
Through whatever mechanism, it'd be nice if she's prevented from working, perhaps the waitress has a magic ring that tells her when someone's pregnant or whatever, or if we're told that what Liz drinks isn't alcohol, but some sort of inhibition-loosening potion, just to throw out a couple of ideas.
Again, I get if other people find this fixation on a real-world problem that doesn't affect video game characters to be excessive, but knowing that real people do this to their children makes this really hard for me to ignore.
Ah. Yeah, I totally forgot about the waitress events when we released the update. If I'd remembered then I would have come up with a reason to prevent Liz from working there while in her early pregnancy. Expect that in the next update.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Ah. Yeah, I totally forgot about the waitress events when we released the update. If I'd remembered then I would have come up with a reason to prevent Liz from working there while in her early pregnancy. Expect that in the next update.
not to sound like an ass or a broken record BBBBUUUUUT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes