Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
I meant story wise
Story wise it has the base game's content and a LOT of pregnancy content that was added (Captain Obvious reporting for duty). I don't know about other content additions from the vanilla due to not having played the base game.

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
I meant story wise
It's been a while since I played both versions but iirc, there is no difference in the main story itself.
Some of the npcs text are different even when not pregnant I think, such as the Granny referencing she will take care of your kids if you have one which I don't think was in the original? However, the main story itself didn't change.

Though it is worth noting that I believe the modded version uses the fan translation as its base rather than the kagura official translation so naturally the story dialogue slightly differs. I think the sprite for Liz has also been reshaped (and bigger) boobs in the modded version compared to base game, even when not pregnant.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Yea, as far as the main story goes it's pretty much the same outside of any translation differences. All the mod does is add pregnancy mechanics and new dialogue and events to go with it. There are plans to allow the teacher lady to be pregnant as well as slightly different endings depending on whether she and Liz are pregnant and/or have high corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord5

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
There's a new game out that needs a mod. ( with VERY good art)

Images of pregnant heroines are in the game itself, but they participate only in the ending (as in the previous game).

Even the fertilization system is there, only need a system of pregnancy and childbirth (birth can be text).

Let's friends call the great author of this topic, which will be remembered by all for centuries, to condescend and bring us a new mod!

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
There's a new game out that needs a mod. ( with VERY good art)

Images of pregnant heroines are in the game itself, but they participate only in the ending (as in the previous game).

Even the fertilization system is there, only need a system of pregnancy and childbirth (birth can be text).

Let's friends call the great author of this topic, which will be remembered by all for centuries, to condescend and bring us a new mod!
Who? One of them is very busy IRL (at least, they say so) while the other is still here but for some reason never do anything but lurk these days

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Yea as cool as it would be to have a preg mod for that game I doubt the guys behind this one will do it. They've got RL shit to worry about and even if they do come back it'll likely be just to finish this mod up.

Reactions: NeedSomeSleep

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
I thought about trying to realize something like this, but usually all my pet projects end on day 3, max 4.

And here I have to learn rpg maker mv, which is in Japanese and code in js.

Some simple architecture would be first to come up with, then expand and implement. Already then to tie to the events of the game, so that it can recognize say the end in the ass and the end "in the right place".

And at the end to add the impact on the picture of the character.

Total needed:
1. simple architecture
2. extend it
3. implement
4. tie the mod to the event system of the game (pull the owl on the globe)
5. to teach the mod to control the game (for example, to listen to the events of the mod, and already in the game itself to react).

Actually, with the first you can help.

(sounds "simple" exactly up to step 5)

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
at least, they say so
Silma's going through serious irl issues so no artist available for now.
while the other is still here but for some reason never do anything but lurk these days
loserishome does the programming so even if he wanted to work on it again he'd need someone to draw anything let alone match the art style of Silma up until now.

They're both alive if you check their accounts but that doesn't mean they are in a state to be able to work on it. Also if they're not in a comfortable state they can't put in the proper effort to make anything of quality.

Reactions: Snafubr

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Silma's going through serious irl issues so no artist available for now.

loserishome does the programming so even if he wanted to work on it again he'd need someone to draw anything let alone match the art style of Silma up until now.

They're both alive if you check their accounts but that doesn't mean they are in a state to be able to work on it. Also if they're not in a comfortable state they can't put in the proper effort to make anything of quality.
I agree, but the thing with loserishome is that he also participate in a different game. Look, idk if it's against the rules or anything, but...
His last post is from January 1st saying it'll be delayed "a few weeks."
It's April now. So...

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I agree, but the thing with loserishome is that he also participate in a different game.
If you play Marie's Adventure you'll also notice his name in the credits too aswell as Arkone's. They all work together on and off, this particular mod also has Arkone's contributions aswell mentioned in the op of this thread.
His last post is from January 1st saying it'll be delayed "a few weeks."
Yes as you've mentioned previously that he's lurking around these days. Probably waiting on others to finish on their end.
In the end we're not paying them for anything so we can only hope that whatever troubles are holding them back finishes sooner.

Wordie24

May 23, 2022
The biggest thing I'd want is just a way to do the rest of the tower while pregnant. It's kinda asinine to get a perma-pregnant thing just to be locked out of the game while in that status.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes