Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, none. Laptop finally bit the dust and took my drives along with it.

... I am still grieving.

That and I'm too busy to grieve. Trying to get the money for a desktop

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Ey.... sorry for the silence.

replying using my phone still. Newegg is taking too long to deliver my new board.

and to be honest, when it comes, I'm gonna be gaming for a bit. I might try and close some loops so I can release a minor new version.

Tho no promises.

Hogire

Aug 8, 2017
Ey.... sorry for the silence.

replying using my phone still. Newegg is taking too long to deliver my new board.

and to be honest, when it comes, I'm gonna be gaming for a bit. I might try and close some loops so I can release a minor new version.

Tho no promises.
Nah no worries man, break is pretty important :D

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
It's been a while since I touched this project and now I can't remember which is which.
doing some code cleaning that I can find and some graphic fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm done with the first scenario for the scion inn. formulating the next part of it.

I still need to write the cow-liz scenario

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
the new belly is diffidently more nature, though I prefer the old cleavage, the new one is a bit too sharp.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Not gonna lie, I need more hands with writing scenarios.

Writing bone is still broken.

Luckily, still making progress.

Reactions: HB38

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Keep up the great work man I love your mod. I can't play the game without it.
This game scenario is like made to have the impregnation / pregnancy tag, but it doesn't...
Thankfully someone good with art editing / creating is fixing it for us. *winks at Silma*

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, how close do you think you are to a release? I'm wanting to download this mod but if the next release is soon then I'd rather wait, sorry if this sounds like I'm pestering you for info, don't mean to.

Mike D

Nov 11, 2017
What kind of help do you need. I would love to help brainstorm or write some stuff in my free time.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, I was thinking of releasing a "Testing versions" new features, bugs and all
what do you guys think?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, I was thinking of releasing a "Testing versions" new features, bugs and all
what do you guys think?
It depends on why your releasing it, if it's to give us something despite it not having all the content you were aiming for this release I wouldn't mind waiting, but if it's got everything and you want help in finding bugs you might miss then sure, just tell us what bugs you know about and ones you're fixing just so we don't tell you a lot of what you already know.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Well, in all honesty. I initially envisioned the next release to be with the second area (higher strata) modded. as of right now, what I currently have is a near completion of the first strata, (milk Liz and the Scion Inn).

there's still some parts of the first area I have no idea how to implement a preg set(lower brothel, tho that has narrative reasons why a preg implementation is hard. and the prankster kids. their cg is hard to imagine for (hole in the wall)

I actually asked for Mike D 's help. but I'm still figuring out other stuff.

most of the graphics(Preg edits) for this mod are ready. We only need write for it.

Reactions: HB38

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played this in a while so I can't remember how the story goes for the scenarios but couldn't the brothels be that you go to the boss asking for work, they say no due to your pregnancy but a client overhears and says that they'd be willing to pay more for time with liz and after that more clients come in after that one so the boss ends up saying alright to you keeping working there, then a scene where a client wants to pay to witness you giving birth (only if the option is ON of course).
For the wall scenario it could be that she uses a spell to enlarge the hole but it backfires and cuts out halfway through so her belly is blocking her from backing out instead (don't know for this one kind of hard to think of a scenario that wouldn't seem like it would affect a non-pregnant liz).
But yeah, it depends on you really would you be alright uploading another version after this with those additions or would you prefer to give us the entire first strata in one update?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes