Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just to report in, I started work on the second strata. Now everyone in there is capable of impregnating Liz.

Now it's just about giving them a taste for pregnant girls.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
At first all I did was change the images in the game. then I found out I can modify the code itself.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Looks like I'm gonna have to mod the other generic repeating graphics... that's gonna take a while.

Reactions: Hogire

Spoodnick

Jun 4, 2017
Keep chugging along man and let us know if there is anything other people can do to help. I am 100% behind this mod.

syliastingmon

Nov 22, 2017
If you still need help writing scenarios out, I could help as I enjoy this genre greatly. Lord knows I've masturbated to this mod more than healthy, but while programming is out, I can write out various scenarios that may fit the bill as this is one of my chief kinks. I figured no harm in offering as more hands make the load light, yeah?

Reactions: Silma

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Of Course! Well, I definitely need the help. Work has been rough on my creativity and willingness to do anything to be very very frank.

It's fine if you can't do directly to code, I can deal with the coding.

Do you happen to have a Discord account?

Reactions: Beanjam

syliastingmon

Nov 22, 2017
Actually yes! I'll pm it to ya! I kinda forgot to check back right away since my first message was moderated and all, hehe!

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Ok then, it's official.

syliastingmon is on the team.

working on the april part again, 2 parts of the event is done. adding the graphics to it. and then I'd need to write the 3rd part to it. this time with penetration.

Gonna have to look at the merchant ones as well.

Reactions: SirLoser

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
If you want more help I'd also be happy to lend a hand. What you have already is hot as hell and I'd love to help it along.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I've found a bug where if you talk to April while pregnant and fully dressed/1st stage undressed it plays the regular non-pregnant dialogue and deletes your pregnancy. It only started happening once I hit impurity level 4 for the first time.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I've found a bug where if you talk to April while pregnant and fully dressed/1st stage undressed it plays the regular non-pregnant dialogue and deletes your pregnancy. It only started happening once I hit impurity level 4 for the first time.
Do you still have a save where this happens?
I couldn't replicate this bug.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Found a bug with Armorer Dennis. The forced birthing scene (where the old purification lady helps you give birth) can still immediately trigger after initiating the birthing scene with Dennis. Seems reproducible by asking for sex with Dennis after Liz mentions she's close to giving birth while walking around. I'm guessing there's some sort of issue with the game not recognizing that she had already popped out a baby beforehand. Maybe the forced birth timer (if there is one) can expire during his scene and cause some weirdness? I should also mention that this was done on max lewd level and while naked.

Anyway, thank you for making this fantastic mod. Please know that your work is very much appreciated!
I know it's been some time but just to give a feedback. I was able to replicate this bug and it should be fixed as well.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Found some more bugs. If you look at any of the alley birth scenes in the recollection room while pregnant it deletes your pregnancy after you finish. Also alley birth #7 plays alley birth #1 when you try to watch it.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes