RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Annotation 2020-02-14 204617.png

Overview:
After having the magical grimoire stolen, Liz and her mentor Aisha, pursue the thief to a town called Bramach. Sensing danger, Aisha tells Liz to wait for her. However, Liz decides to disregard Aisha’s order, and continues her pursuit of the thief.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-22
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: Clymenia
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03 Steam Release
Language: English
Store: - - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
Compressed

Extra: BREEDING MOD (Standalone) - Unofficial Translation + Mods 1.062 - Unofficial Modded Game

Thank you zangetsu3223 for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png 007.png 008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I really like Clymenia games, they are usually on point with hentai/gameplay content, thanks for the find!

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A modded version, eh? Sweet. I hope my old save will work.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys
pls need little bit help. Where can i find Top Stratum ?
Thanks
To get to the Top Stratum and use the silver key, you have to progress through the tower. Keep going up and you'll find it.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
Got to give props to thsi game. It doesn't try to be more than it is, keeps it nice and straightforward with a good variety of scenes. The flashing her tit to get a shop discount is such an easy idea that hardly ever gets used in RPG games, but damn I love it. Wish it had been expanded more.

I also liked sleeping in the poor inn. Good stuff, not much sleeping!

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So I decided to do a virgin run of the game. There are two unlocked scenes (unavoidable) but nothing happens to Liz. That said, you are free to go to the bottom of the fortress and start whoring your way up. It hint's to multiple endings, this is just the complete virgin run. There is a house that you can revisit scenes, and I haven't played with the order I can unlock scenes to get them all, so if someone unlocks everything on every level before me, please upload that as well.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Basically, once you get to level 4 impurity, you can do a streaking run triggered by a girl in a normally empty house, left of the brothel. She will then teach you, that pressing (I want to say W) allows you to basically proclaim your character as nude, even if she is not showing anything. Trying to find out The drunkard scene, and the clone scene before I upload a full complete.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Basically, once you get to level 4 impurity, you can do a streaking run triggered by a girl in a normally empty house, left of the brothel. She will then teach you, that pressing (I want to say W) allows you to basically proclaim your character as nude, even if she is not showing anything. Trying to find out The drunkard scene, and the clone scene before I upload a full complete.
dont know if you find it yet, but for all the clone scenes you got to go to old lady and extract your impurity on each level(1 to 4) to get different scenes

Aug 25, 2016
thanks man, i got her naked and btw do you have the complete all scene?? there is some scene that idk where to be found?

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes