VN - Ren'Py - Completed - XXX Files [Final] [FutaDomWorld]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

This can hardly be called a game. The only 'gameplay' is two choices, both of which immediately result in a bad-ending if you choose the wrong one.

The art is of the quality you should expect, assuming you've played FDW (the game this is a spin-off story from), but the actual scenes suck. Not only is there not enough art, made obvious from the use of a plain black background during certain parts, but the writing for the sex scenes is also pretty lack luster.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Alenin

I really want to give this game a higher score because I am a huge futa x male fan and the content is sparse but unfortunately I can't. The issue with this game is that everything feels sparse. The game is incredibly short and doesn't do anything that sticks with you at all.
    The sex scenes are too short and limited. By limited I mean there is nothing unique about them except for the last one. You have one group picture that the game reuses several times for different scenes of the same thing. You have a few blowjob scenes and that's it expect for the last scene. The last scene is a bit more interesting but it doesn't last long and by then you are checked out.
    The story doesn't really do anything either. You don't get enough time to have any connection to any character. The mc is just a generic nice guy and fmc has no personality outside of story exposition. The antagonist is exactly what you expect in a story like this.
    So between generic characters and short unsatisfying sex scenes you get a pretty average forgettable experience. It will not take long for this game to leave my memory.
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->