XY Gens/Shell Error

ZerenDevi

May 29, 2019
I have two male models in this scene, and was having this problem on one of them (Aron) in most but not all of the scenes in the series. The only lasting solution i found was to hide or delete the shell, which so far hasn't been much of a problem, though I'll eventually be mad about the loss of detail. In this exact render, the first male model, Aron, a black male model, was showing the same issues, but this white male model was not and has not in any other renders. I hid the XY shell on Aron, rendered it again, and BAM, now the *other* model has the problem. Hiding the shell on him will be much more noticeable. any ideas?

XY Shell Bug.png

come to think of it, this scene has been plagued with all sorts of weird bugs with breastacular, GP gens, and XY gens. Those other bugs are super weird, and I'll post them the next time they pop up.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
1621948954962.png

Bumping this, because i could use similar assistent, if anything has found a fix.

I know i have XY installed + 3 addons (xy hd, Easy Control and LK morphs)

Kind regards

Reactions: Madmanator99

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I guess you are using the XY genitalia with hd shell loaded WHILE having the basic shell loaded and selected? Please confirm that this is the way you load the HD shell. Select the shell, and load the HD shell.

Also, make sure you are not any geometry editing tool, it will produce such artefacts.

If you are still getting the same effect, please explain with arrows or something like that.

Ok, random thing, a shell fix? Do you have any of Meipex genitalias? Diktator, Golden Palace, Futalicious, etc, If you do, look for a "Shell_Fix" file in the folder. If you do, then select the XY shell, and click the duf file from meipex., try a combination of those actions. Say if it worked

Last edited: