XY product won't show at all in Daz

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I just downloaded xy genital for g8 male and installed it in my daz3d library folder inside public document but the product won't show inside the software when i was going to use it. It won't show at all. I also did re-import metadata. I'm sure I install it in the right location. I need help

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
... isn't xy genitals for females, not males? Don't you need the Dicktator to use for males? let me check since that may be your issue.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
oh, no I was thinking xxy not xy.
Strange, I you using the smart content tab to find your stuff, or the content library tab to find your stuff in Daz3D?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Sliz. There are many male genital but xy looked best to me. I use dicktator too btw. I looked everywhere, it's like the product never been installed, no trace whatsoever.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Open the folder in windows of the location you put the product, use the content library tab in Daz, not the smart content (ironically it's not that smart). Follow the path in the content library tab to match the folder in windows where you put it. It will be there, you can put any file you like in Daz, it does not have to even be a daz product, and it will show up, it just won't work.

Reactions: Calvin Kloin

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Mickidoo, thanks you're awesome. Why this mod(what's it called?) not showing in smart content tap