5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for packs @Krull keep them coming please, it greatly supplement Durr uploads :)

I hate it when a series is begun and then dropped without finishing. Art evolves over time and it's generally accepted by those who view it.
agreed, alto problem is that in mentioned series artwork doesn't evolve

Reactions: Krull

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
hi, i found a comics from y3df that's not in the pack : Flashback, idk if this comics is complete or not

Reactions: katarne04

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@AetherLP It's in the 2018 update. I don't have the bandwidth to update this thread with 5.75+ gb every update so it's going to updated per year because Y3DF releases just a few panels every 2 weeks.

Reactions: BubaJ

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
@AetherLP It's in the 2018 update. I don't have the bandwidth to update this thread with 5.75+ gb every update so it's going to updated per year because Y3DF releases just a few panels every 2 weeks.
oh really ? my bad so i just dl the wrong pack ^^'

-------------------------------------

Credit to satoshi 36 for the picures :)

Dec 30, 2017
I actually have a few questions about the Y3DF guys. 1. What happened to Horny Assylum, they just stopped but kept charging on Patreon for months. 2. Their steam is dead too, no word on Strangers in a Strange Land 2 or the other games they were making. 3, do they have any kind of blog, or even any way to contact them?

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
I actually have a few questions about the Y3DF guys. 1. What happened to Horny Assylum, they just stopped but kept charging on Patreon for months. 2. Their steam is dead too, no word on Strangers in a Strange Land 2 or the other games they were making. 3, do they have any kind of blog, or even any way to contact them?
Y3DF have a website and a forum where you can contact them and maybe asking for the two other question you have to ask

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But be aware, I've been a member once and it wasn't a fun experience. Try asking them to actually finish a series or suggesting using just one artist for one game or series. Then I got blocked for some reason.

Reactions: aeonium and BubaJ

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
But be aware, I've been a member once and it wasn't a fun experience. Try asking them to actually finish a series or suggesting using just one artist for one game or series. Then I got blocked for some reason.
That's Y3df for ya! Always open to suggestion from paying members...:rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes