Unity - Abandoned - Yamalover [v0.51] [Koya Game]

1. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

GREAT art and sounds, acceptable gameplay with good potential.
    This game is pretty promising even though there isn't much content yet. I absolutely LOVE the art style and audio experience. Elegantly polished details like scene transition and time-based scenery gained my trust: the devs do care for what they're producing; they are taking this serious.
    According to the greyed out icons on the in-game phone, more features are planned.
    Basic guide: travel on metro, talk to girls that are clickable (in v0.52 I believe only 5 girls are met on the metro. On their questlines you get to meet a few other girls), get their numbers, wait for them to text you, go where and when you're told.

Cons
    - As of v0.52 there's not enough content to fill player's experience. Most of the time you're hitting the wait button.
    - Basically one erotic picture per sex encounter, plus a couple of photos in your phone. No detailed texts depicting the sex scene. (But man, these arts really hit my spot. They're GORGEOUS)
    - The english is slightly off from time to time, like "his" instead of "her".
  2. 1.00 star(s)

asura000

Not alot of content for the work required to do to gain it. Spamming "wait 15 min" for time to register for an event and then all you gain is single picture. Cannot access options to change sound or screen settings, have to alt+ f4 to close game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tylerkiki

Very interesting game! Really well transcribes the atmosphere of Tokyo, we can no longer go to Japan and this game allows you to travel there a little... The concept of rarity of meetings is really nice and makes you want to see more!