Others None ヤミヤシキ~八月朔日邸の呪い~ (Yamiyashiki) [Retro Lab]

May 7, 2023
IMG_7040.jpeg
Overview:
There was a rumor of a cursed mansion deep in the mountains of the western district.
The protagonists, who visited the forest outside the mansion, are suddenly taken into the mansion and trapped.
A gal, Karen Asamiya, and Shota, the main character, are left alone in the mansion and decide to act together as a team.
As they is attacked by ghosts and monsters and becomes involved in naughty incidents, they begin to realize that this mansion is truly a cursed place.
Just as there are various secrets hidden in the mansion, it seems that Karen has hers as well...
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

May 18, 2018
+1 Eng Title- Yamiya Shiki ~ Curse of Yatsusho Sun House in August ~
(Couldn't find the full version)
[English Trail version] Source-
(Created gofile so people don't need to wait for a 2 hour download)

May 7, 2023
+1 Eng Title- Yamiya Shiki ~ Curse of Yatsusho Sun House in August ~
(Couldn't find the full version)
[English Trail version] Source-
(Created gofile so people don't need to wait for a 2 hour download)
How much of the game does the English Trial version contain? If you know.

May 18, 2018
How much of the game does the English Trial version contain? If you know.
I'm not sure i don't know the full games file size
i think its the dlsite trail version and its apparently a mtl. the translation didn't look to bad.
if someone can get/find the full game maybe someone can use that mtl for that part of the game.

May 18, 2018
After using sheer determination i gave up only finding these- & Both are also trials.
I am surprised that a game that came out a full year ago cant be found anywhere.

Reactions: FrankWestPhoJrn
Jan 12, 2019
After using sheer determination i gave up only finding these- & Both are also trials.
I am surprised that a game that came out a full year ago cant be found anywhere.
That's because the game didn't come out a year ago; it's still being made. They post updates every once in a while. From my understanding, they were unable to work on the game for a long time and only started up again a few months ago. The trial version is the only available version there is, for now.

May 18, 2018
That's because the game didn't come out a year ago; it's still being made. They post updates every once in a while. From my understanding, they were unable to work on the game for a long time and only started up again a few months ago. The trial version is the only available version there is, for now.
Didn't know that mostly because everything is in Japanese and my browsers translator only works 1/4 of the time.
Thanks for the info