VN - Others - Completed - Yamizome Revenger [Final] [Escu:de]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lophora

6h of game and i don't reach all the endings of the game. Cg pretty good as the sayu. And the is interesting. I like the gameplay of this game. Thanks for this upload. l
  2. 5.00 star(s)

alex211

One of the best corruption style VN's I've ever played. The art is great and the voice actors are hot as well. The story is a bit cliche but it doesn't really matter since the main attraction are the girls and corrupting of them.

Story + NTR?:

Story is simple. An evil guy gets killed by 5 warriors + a goddess and in an effort to save himself. Takes control of a kid. The kid and him realize they have a lot in common and decide to team up and defeat them all. The girls are the kid's friends, but at night they also have the same thing with the 5 warriors. So at school, they're themselves. At night they're someone else with the same body. That being said technically the evil bad guy is doing the initial raping here and while the MC is on board with it and it's his body and he can feel it all too. It's technically not him. I don't really see that as NTR, but I suppose you could feel that way.

Corruption:
    Corruption is handled through a battle system. You beat the girl. You tell her things she doesn't want to hear. Her heart becomes darker. Using information you gather during the day you can eventually break her down and begin the corruption "process". After having your way with them you repeat the process until you've corrupted her 3 times fully. Once you do they join your side. The best thing I love about this is that it also affects them in other parts of the game too, not just a one and done. The cute quiet girl that has been hiding her feelings for you all game? Well after fully corrupting her and telling her who you really are, she still falls for you. Then at school you have her way with her trueself and she's into it.

Story: 3/5. Cliche and pretty average.
    Art: 5/5. Personally I like the art and uncensored is amazing.
    Characters: 4/5. The characters are a bit cliche. but each one has unique faults and insecurities that make them their own characters. It's explored quite a bit for each one so they're not the paper thin templates their counterpart magical girls are.
    Gameplay: 4/5. Gameplay isn't anything too special, but in this genre anything past frustrating and grinding is a plus for me. It really does not take long at all to corrupt the gals and while it's not a hold CTRL and go to next scene, it has a bit of thinking involved. I find I can corrupt most girls in about 10 fights. And the fights happen 5 minutes at most. It's not like those shitty RPG maker games where I'm holding CTRL and clicking the same attack 5 times to get 10/1000 exp needed to level or some shit.

Overall: 5/5 for me. Mostly because this genre is so rare and not explored or fleshed out anywhere near like this. The idea of taking a magical girl and corrupting them to the point that both personalities of her lust for you, is pretty hot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

3cmwide

pretty hard to find actually high quality stuff with rape, in terms of the UI, voice acting, art etc.

compare this to rpgmaker stuff (the only other reliable place to get rapey stuff from my experience) and its a godsend
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hermanerm

Combat Can be a bit weird but it's fine however I find the story and characters great. Lots of good humor now and then.
    The plot may not be the most unique, but the way it's delivered is fine as is.
    If you like VN's this is pretty decent find. Go ahead and try it!

Story:3/5
    Joke: 5/5
    VA: 5/5
    Combat: 3/5
    intro: 4/5
  5. 2.00 star(s)

aiinomegami

A generic shonen school comedy... that's how the game feels tbh I couldn't bother to end it as for me that was boring to the point it almost caused me depression.

Story: 1/5

As generic as it gets and I only found the comedy funny like 2-3 times throughout my playthrough.

The corruption aspect of the game is as lame as it gets and I wouldn't really consider it corruption at all as you're corrupting girls who already want you to sleep with you or are highly dependant on you so if you're into corruption I wouldn't recommend this game at all.

I won't say anything else about its story as generic pretty much covers it and you can watch plenty of shonen with a harem tag to know what I'm talking about.

Characters: 2/5

The characters are... well... they're pretty much just well know tropes with their respective generic personalities, to be honest, I didn't find them interesting in the least and most of their scenes were pretty weak (not counting sex here). I'm not a fan of this but my real problem was again the corruption aspect of the game as it feels as it changed... nothing.

Gameplay: 1/5

I guess the devs were experimenting or something with the gameplay mechanics but I'd rather have had the typical grind fest than this.

Combats aren't hard but it's pretty much spam clicking a wheel as soon as your next abilities are ready, sure you can adjust your decks to be optimal but it feels the same nonetheless and as soon as you reduce their sp to 0 you go into corruption mode to spam corrupting phrases for 2-3 times before you have to go through the whole combat again for very little reward.

Speaking of rewards skills are a mess, there's no point in upgrading most of them, with a few exceptions, as most of them are useless and upgrading skills duplicate them, the best approach to this would be upgrading the really useful skills 3-4 times and just spam them as upgrading others is mostly pointless and just makes a mess of your inventory.

Art: 3/5

I'd say it's the game's strong point but at the same time, in my opinion, it's lacking, the sex scenes are kinda lame, yes they do cater to various fetishes but they're still lame and feel bland, characters clearly are lacking more expressions and some of the backgrounds are meh...

I'd say the art is too clean so much it's boring. I'll give it props for the UI though but that is a bit irrelevant.

Note: Clyve is supposed to be the dark lord that everyone wants death but just as he said the heroines linked themselves to girls who are just about their age so Clyve should be the same which would just turn him into an edgy teenager who for some reason everyone wants death and calls a dark lord as if he was the final boss... Thinking that an edgy teenager is a final boss or so evil and powerful that the goddess had to summon 5 heroines in order to defeat him is... beyond stupid... I don't consider it funny or anything, just bad writing.

If you're looking for a quick fap... don't play this, it's too lengthy and the scenes don't compensate for it...

If you're looking for an interesting story and plot... yeah... no...

If you're looking for the corruption aspect of the game or for good cgs... again this game is a loss of time, just that...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Sole

The early segment was hard to sit through way too many terrible fourth wall jokes, and generally too drawn out monologing(aka:exposition), but around the time the fourth wall references finally stop the writing quality suddenly improves it's never amazing but it's good enough, that the experience of playing this game was fun.

Story writing(it's nice/fun but it's not eh... "well written")
    It starts out trying to pretend that it's a serious game with an over the top story, then gives up and goes pure comedy, expect a generally light hearted tone aside from the bad ends(girls kill you if you lose combat too often, clyve kills you if he gets tired of waiting for you to accomplish your goals). Don't expect anything special you're just corrupting girls that already want you, into wanting to have sex with you while believing that it's not you, and more than they care about the will of the goddess, it's a very gamified experience (the actual in story convincing is pure nonsense)

Character writing
    With the exception of the purple haired girl that's just kinda there(her trope is that she's a filler character and therefore there's nothing special about her, honestly she sucks as a character, adds nothing to the story, and wastes a ton of your time(days) in the gameplay segments), the rest are pretty well implemented tropes.

Two endearing true to trope characters the childhood friend(red hair) and the diligent busybody(yellow hair) they're not groundbreaking but they're good exactly what you'd expect from their tropes.

A novelty devoted black haired girl that isn't obsessed with bdsm, she's a cute and also rare practical chuuni girl instead(2nd best girl because she's one of the two that feel like properly fleshed out characters instead of just a trope, unfortunately her screen time felt overly taken up by other characters)

A cute blue haired haired girl that seems to be the generic vanilla love interest(honestly best girl, felt like her own person and got proper screentime dedicated to fleshing her character out.)

And a good enough airhead duo, the teacher a cute klutzy unlucky girl, and the goddess likable girl but uncomfortably stupid[she gets a happy end which is nice given that she turns out to be an earnest girl with good intentions, but the fact that she unintentionally fucked up the dark lord's life as kids so badly that he ended up losing his first love, losing his family, losing his stable home life and raised by bandits without noticing it, and then building a grudge against him over rumors she accidentally started herself, is just... yeah... It's nice to see that she'll be looked after by the one she loves/the one that loves her but while I get why she was made this way her excessive stupidity just makes aquiring her feel so wrong.

NOTE:
    You know how netori and netorare are the furthest thing from one another but both covered under the dreaded NTR tag, yeah there are other things covered under that tag that are completely different from the prior two terms, this game is a weird case of netorase, something completely different from what most users associate with the tag, you won't ever lose any heroines but the situation regarding how you first get with them is very weird, as should be expected given that both you and the girls are sharing your bodies with other people. TLDR; this isn't NTR atleast not in the way people tend to freak out over.

Edit:
    Oh yeah the voice acting is pretty bad you can mute it in the options menu, black haired girl in particular despite being one of the best girls doesn't even sound human, blue haired girl is the only consistently good female voice everyone else feels like they're just reading a script without even bothering to act but her voice just doesn't feel like it matches the character either. The prologue bit has different(in general better) voice acting quality than the rest of the game for some reason.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Story : 4 / 5
    Character : 3.5 / 5
    Gameplay : 4 / 5
    H-scene : 4 / 5

This is non spoiler review (+ Ntr ?? explanation include )

Story
    Ahh~ The good old Good vs evil, Super Sentai style (or precure if you like that term better). But this time, in this game, you control the villain, chad Clive, who is an otherworldy Demon lord posses the MC body and live along side him as they try to defeat, rape, corrupt and dominate the heroine of Justice~ (with goddess as bonus). The super cliche even from the time i first watch my first anime Sailormoon, most of the setting are there and personally, I Love these setting, good for all ages, young and old, new and veteran. (Although this IS an H-game so Viewer discretion is advised~ ). The Story overall is interesting for those who like these kind of antic. There couple comedy and sarcasm here and there to go along with the story and whole cast play their part well. Although i wish we have a bit more villain to go along with this story.

Character
    Overall, the cast they use is interesting, the Mc and Clive is an interesting duo and heroine is a beauty with fitting personality to go along with the story. The MC and Clive is basically take the roll of Anti hero rather than pure villain make it more interesting for the reader to be in rather than go apeshit destroy everything and killing everyone without reason and make everything too edgy to swallowed. These Duo is basically kinda like Rance, who rape the girl he like but at the same time, he also taking care of them. While for the heroine, their personality took real shine in this story since the MC Duo are attacking their inner personality and corrupt them one step at a time, which make it really interesting for me. Although, one of the heroine is kinda annoy the hell out of me eventhough i like the normal part of that heroine.

The only reason why i give this 3.5 is because of that annoying heroine and the voice actor in general is not that good quality. It most likely because they might be new in this industries during the time they recorded this. So its not that good in general. (Yes im really picky about this)

NTR??????
    (For those who doesn't care about this can just skip on to next part)
    The NTR in this game is REALLY depend on how the reader (you) take it. The MC and Clive is basically live in same body, and that body belong to MC. Eventhough during the rape scene, the one who take control is CLive, BUT not only MC is conscious and consent about the act, he also feel the same sensation as Clive rape those heroine that he love. Basically, he, the MC also rape them at the same time as Clive, it just that he keep silent during the act. That why for me, its not an NTR, Netorase.. maybe 50 : 50. That my take on whole situation.

Gameplay
    Overall, the gameplay concept and system in this game is pretty fun and new for me, at least in VN RPG. The game difficulty is balance and fair and there even challenge at time which make it as fun to play as a whole. Some might say it bit grindy, but i prefer this much of grindiness especially in gameplay that i enjoy. If you don't like the gameplay that much and just want to read and see the H-scene, Just pick easy mode, it will make it much less grindy than it suppose too.

H-scene
    The theme of this game H-scene is RAPE and CORRUPTION. Overall, the H-scene is good for the intending theme goes. The corruption part is great and interesting, and the writing during these scene make the heroine personality shine and you can see how slowly they being corrupt which is great. But the length of each scene is kinda bit short for me to enjoy, at least in VN standard, regrettably. Not saying it not good, the content itself is great, it just the matter of length of each scene. So yeah, this is the reason why i give it at 4 out of 5.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Looks great but that only goes so far. Shit is so cliche it physically hurts. Cliches can be tolerated... the dumb as hell window of several days to... get to somepoint some how and only if you do it exactly right. The grindyness also really takes this down on top of the boring drawn our dialogue