Seeking Yandere Netorase

Sep 16, 2021
Are there any Yandere Netorase type games or hentai or doujin or anything out there? I know this is a very niche topic but was a bit curious about it.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/onlyher-v0-4-1-warmbeerproductions.112980/

In one of the NTR routes, the MC's girlfriend clearly shows, that she will do "anything" for you. Can't say much about others sharing routes, as I started to skipping dialogues at some point, because I didn't like how the author chose to write the situations and the overall relationship between the characters. But as far as I remember the part of yandere's personality in the girl is still there in other routes as well.

Personally, I would never want to do that with my yandere, because it would cost me my life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because they are too precious and devoted to do that with them. I would feel shitty inside, even though it's just fictional characters.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon
Sep 16, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/onlyher-v0-4-1-warmbeerproductions.112980/

In one of the NTR routes, the MC's girlfriend clearly shows, that she will do "anything" for you. Can't say much about others sharing routes, as I started to skipping dialogues at some point, because I didn't like how the author chose to write the situations and the overall relationship between the characters. But as far as I remember the part of yandere's personality in the girl is still there in other routes as well.

Personally, I would never want to do that with my yandere, because it would cost me my life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because they are too precious and devoted to do that with them. I would feel shitty inside, even though it's just fictional characters.
true it is a very rare niche it would be interesting to see the two extremes be together in a game, yandere where she loves the mc and netorase where that is generally considered to be with non yandere characters