Seeking Yandere or femdom games

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Hey! I'm searching for femdom or at least yandere related games, preferably it might be harem too, the main character should just be a good non pervert submissive guy, needless to say we should be raped by women, they don't have to be purely focused on femdom or yandere content (although that one can work too) it's just fine if they have some femdom/yandere content, also they should definitely only be 2dcg!
I would search with tags instead of posting here if they weren't problematic, I find them a little bit missplaced, to give an example Peniban Quest is a hardcore femdom game but it doesn't have femdom in tags while Violated Hero series also being pure femdom (great series btw, I wish the whole games after the third installment would be translated one day) it doesn't have this tag but ironically it has maledom, so for example if you search for games with femdom tag included and maledom tag excluded none of these 2 games would show up, a lot of games are considered as being maledom while being the opposite and vice versa so yeah tags are definitely missplaced in plenty of games.
With hemdomblog site being dead this place is the only site where I can search for femdom games unfortunately.
They also don't necessarily have to contain erotic content.