Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.7] [RedAISkye]

Shavrak

Jun 2, 2024
Can this be updated for 2.11?
Or is there something I can do to trick it to work?
It crashes once going through set up and everything to start playing in both Regular mode and 1980s mode.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Can this be updated for 2.11?
Or is there something I can do to trick it to work?
It crashes once going through set up and everything to start playing in both Regular mode and 1980s mode.
Yes, the trick to make it work is to have some patience and not expect the mod to be updated as soon as a new build is released.

Reactions: lnomsim

Shavrak

Jun 2, 2024
Yes, the trick to make it work is to have some patience and not expect the mod to be updated as soon as a new build is released.

KK. Wasn't sure if this was being kept tabs on or not. I know a lot of times mods just go dead. Was just asking.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hello I was wondering if you could create a mod but this time for all the girls your mod is very good
I'm not sure I can do that as I barely have the time to update the mod, let alone to look deeply into the code.

But kamui3000 has done it with the help of PoseMod which is close enough, it has its own issues but it's better than nothing.
I will include that in the next update.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Includes Miyuji Shan with a towel since the bug she has is a little annoying....

View attachment 3692330
I have disabled that and just kept her in uniform as there's another bug where the towel textures get messed up when they replace their shoes. I've also done the same for all the Gyaru Bullies as their skin tone is not compatible yet.

Can you do same thing with girl NPC?
Yes, new update of the mod includes PoseMod version of it which does that.

Hey! Is it possible to download any old files from this year namely the may 17th build! :D
I don't keep older versions of the mod.

I've updated the mod to the latest build.