Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

delinquent#4

Apr 12, 2022
is there any websites i can find more custom nudes on? cuz the ones in the files are good, but i dont know how to draw my own and i want more

love the mod tho 10/10

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
is there any websites i can find more custom nudes on?
would probably be the best site if you're looking for ys-skins in general: / and groups have a lot of content.

Not sure about nude ones though. Did a quick search and the only one I found with gentiles was on this .

redAIstan

Apr 18, 2022
you were able to change the towel asset but i cant find where to find the assets to modify the school clothing or the towels at all, and since you did it, i wanna get a little push into the right direction. but only if you have the time, i dont want to bother you :D

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
you were able to change the towel asset but i cant find where to find the assets to modify the school clothing or the towels at all, and since you did it, i wanna get a little push into the right direction. but only if you have the time, i dont want to bother you :D
The actual model that is present in the game is not modified in any way, it's purely through script where the towel mesh is replaced with the nude one and the custom textures set.

It's in the "Update" function of the class "FoldedUniformScript" for the mesh and "ChangeSchoolwear" function of the class "YandereScript" for the textures. (You can use to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll)

redAIstan

Apr 18, 2022
thanks so much! this helped a lot!! this is the fastest reply ive every gotten and i couldnt think of anything i could do to pay you back lol!

Pranav Ram

Jul 18, 2021
Can someone help me I don't know how to extract the files from where to where?

edit; thxx

Last edited:

Pranav Ram

Jul 18, 2021
Tbh do you have any tutorials or any screenshots cause its a little confusing? there's a lot of "yandere simulator data" files

Leo1245

Feb 11, 2022
Anyone has a download link for yandere simulator 2.4 so i can play this mod (i found a list of older versions ) (consider me just dumb XDDD)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

ImDumb1233

May 20, 2022
hi can you tell me what Yandere-Simulator-Directory is im not really good with this stuff and its kind of confusing for me (im still learning english so sometimes i dont understand instructions and i really appreciate the help!)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hi can you tell me what Yandere-Simulator-Directory is im not really good with this stuff and its kind of confusing for me (im still learning english so sometimes i dont understand instructions and i really appreciate the help!)
Unfortunately, my spoon-feeding quota has exceeded so I am unable to help you with the basics until the quota resets(which has no estimation at the moment).

• Haha
Reactions: ImDumb1233

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Will there going to be anymore "features" adding to the mods or that most likely going to be it?
Someone requested to have an option to allow toggling the censor smoke so I'll add that soon. And I'm always open to ideas but I can't implement all of them.