Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Preview.png

Overview:
IF YOUR GAME CRASHES AFTER INSTALLING THE MOD, CHECK THE GAME VERSION LISTED IN THIS THREAD/README FILE.
IF IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE LATEST GAME BUILD THEN THE MOD HASN'T BEEN UPDATED TO BE COMPATIBLE YET.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2024-04-15
Game/Creator: YandereDev - - - - -
Modder: RedAISkye
Mod Version: v2.6
Game Thread: Yandere Simulator
Game Version:
Language: English

Installation:

Uninstallation:

Readme:

Changelog:

Download: ( )
- - - -

Screenshot 01.png Screenshot 02.png Screenshot 03.png Screenshot 04.png
Screenshot 05.png Screenshot 06.png

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
it doesnt work for some reason i used the 13sep build and mod for it but they not naked
The latest mod is for the game version 14th sept build right now as of this comment.
Read the instructions in the Readme and make sure the "Compatible Build" specified in the readme of the mod you downloaded matches with the game build you have. Then properly install the mod and you can get the player to go to the shower room to change to a nude clothing instead of the towel clothing.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Just saying "game doesn't work" doesn't help you in any way. Explain in detail on what happened.
well, i installed the mod just like the instructions said, on a clean instalation of the game, and when i started the game, i am met with a broken config screen. The keyboard doesn't respond at all. From my experimentation, the problem seems to be in the mod's Assembly-CSharp, since when I replace it with the original, the game works fine.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
well, i installed the mod just like the instructions said, on a clean instalation of the game, and when i started the game, i am met with a broken config screen. The keyboard doesn't respond at all. From my experimentation, the problem seems to be in the mod's Assembly-CSharp, since when I replace it with the original, the game works fine.
Which game build did you download?
And, which mod build did you download? You can check in the "Readme.txt" file mentioned in "Compatible Build".

If they're not the same builds, don't expect them to work.
If they are in fact the same builds, try redownloading the mod from Dropbox as it's working fine for me.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Which game build did you download?
And, which mod build did you download? You can check in the "Readme.txt" file mentioned in "Compatible Build".

If they're not the same builds, don't expect them to work.
If they are in fact the same builds, try redownloading the mod from Dropbox as it's working fine for me.
I'm using the latest build, the one the launcher downloads, as for the mod, the one from dropbox and it still doesn't work

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm using the latest build, the one the launcher downloads, as for the mod, the one from dropbox and it still doesn't work
What's the compatible build that is specified in the "Readme.txt" the mod build you downloaded?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Can you show me a video with you booting up the non modded game?
Because from what I'm seeing, it looks like you're not using the "October 1st Build (2020)" build of the game as the startup in game configuration was reverted back to the Unity's default one.

Reference picture:
Screenshot_1.png

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Can you show me a video with you booting up the non modded game?
Because from what I'm seeing, it looks like you're not using the "October 1st Build (2020)" build of the game as the startup in game configuration was reverted back to the Unity's default one.

Reference picture:
View attachment 850260
I am using the one that the launcher downloads
Edit : I even tried to manually download the gamebut it still gives me the same build

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I am using the one that the launcher downloads
Edit : I even tried to manually download the gamebut it still gives me the same build

Try downloading the game directly from the and not the launcher.