1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I think I remember some youtuber or youtubers that showcase this game normally and also every time it gets updated.. so that may be what is keeping his patreon at 1.5k per month if it is a real amount..

I don't watch them, but I saw a video accidently when I was looking for horror PC games on youtube
My point being that either (1) Patreon got it's shit together OR (2) the number is 100% not real.

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
If the Shitty unity changes actually happen, the only good thing to spawn from it will be the fact that we will be able to bankrupt YandereDev
eh they won't, it was just a tactic to tank stock price after share holders pulled out so no one can profit from it afterwards

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
You're not going to tell me getting doxxed isn't a legit concern, are you?
Doxxing is a legitimate concern for people who are not youtubers. Especially if you're one of those youtubers who goes after internet "celebrities," it's just a case of live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Angry
Reactions: Ferghus

DirtyPervert

Nov 9, 2017
I remember when a competitor game titled Love Letter (or something like that) just about spontaneously imploded due to drama that team got into shortly after starting and quickly surpassing development goals of their copycat game against the original YanSim
Lovesick stopped development because yandev repeatedly threatened suicide over its development being a thing, and the sole developer (it was not a team) just didn't want to deal with that kind of nonsense.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Lovesick stopped development because yandev repeatedly threatened suicide over its development being a thing, and the sole developer (it was not a team) just didn't want to deal with that kind of nonsense.
It was just another scammer that buttfucked gullible haters and grifters even harder.
Yanderedev deserve all the shit coming at him, but don't tell me that there is no people that made their youtube careers or even a patreon out of it.
"Hurr, i made a better game in just a week. Give your money to me instead"
Butts are still bleeding.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I heard it was from being caught grooming minors on their Discord server. Or maybe that was some other competing game's dev. I just know folks wanted to rip-off Yan's bad game and bad stuff happened there too.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes