Seeking YAOI METROIDVANIA

nercodance

Dec 21, 2019
Good night guys, my first post here, could you point me to yaoi / metroidvania games similar to bare backstreets and oh so hero? I searched a lot but couldn't find any: /

(and I'm sorry if my english is bad, i'm brazilian and i'm using google translator)

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I've been searching for that kind of games, too. and the only other one I found was Happy Heart Panic.
DirtyC101's "Legend of the Twin Orbs" is a combat sidescroller with a female protag, but has one extra yaoi scene, if you're feeling like searching for it :p

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Strange Flesh is a bara sidescroller if your into that also those dev's are working on a new game which has a demo out called Zap & Andy

Reactions: askqer

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
You could try Boyfriend's Rescue. It's an animated M/M platformer, and while I didn't love it, it definitely fits the bill here. These types of games are super rare, probably because of the pixel art/animation requirement vs RPGM and Renpy, and even moreso for niche genres like LGBTQ+ stuff :(

If only people were less homophobic, then we could just throw in everything into one big bi mess for maximum broad market appeal

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfarren