RPGM [yasakasoft] Spirited Away Village (神隠し村)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1712355006446.png
The main character "Satsuki" pursues her brother who has been taken in by an urban legend called "Kamikakushi-mura".
She, too, is swallowed up by the Sea of Trees, which is isolated from the real world!
The people who died, cursed by the end of their lost faith, become ghosts wandering in the sea of trees and attack Satsuki and her friends!
Uncover the truth hidden in the hidden village and free the souls of the departed!​

This title is an action RPG.
You control the main character Satsuki and explore the field while exorcising the ghosts that have become evil spirits called 'kegare' that attack you.
Progress is made easier by synthesising materials on the field and materials dropped from enemies to create items and strengthen weapons.
The game is stage-clearing type, so you will never get lost. You can also use the convenient fast-travel function, so you can progress quickly.
A strategy text is also available for you to use when you get stuck.

Developer: yasakasoft
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EraAsylum

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed Weapon upgrades. Fixed Map03.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020

I'll just leave it here, God, how I condemn piracy, but I condemn dolphin eating even more.

Reactions: Gremoire

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

I'll just leave it here, God, how I condemn piracy, but I condemn dolphin eating even more.
so from otomi-games, that's probably the password right? otomi-games.com
also what's dolphin eating

also is it just me or does this look like ai art? lol

DeuroKros

Jul 15, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
the audio broke when trying to upgrade weapon. using the 1.1.3 ver