Collection Video Yeero Collection [2023-06-20] [Yeero]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
---

TL;DR he doesn't wanna mooch off of the Patreon so he's gonna temporarily pause it if there's nothing to upload while working on the KDA Project.

I'm betting it'll probably be 2nd half of 2024 before we see him again, but good for him seems like he's working his ass off for this and really having fun with it.

Link to the photo:
yeah we already knew that, also don't post kemono publicly

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 3508705

---

TL;DR he doesn't wanna mooch off of the Patreon so he's gonna temporarily pause it if there's nothing to upload while working on the KDA Project.

I'm betting it'll probably be 2nd half of 2024 before we see him again, but good for him seems like he's working his ass off for this and really having fun with it.

Link to the photo:
Mega
I'm guessing this is gonna take like 2 more months, give or take (most likely give) since the Kiriko Cinematic took 245 days (yes I counted) and this one's gonna be a big one as well, even bigger than the last.

If you ask me, The Count is most likely also working on this (Yeero mentioned models being worked on by others) and so his work is gonna be affected most likely and the D.Va and Tracer animation will be slowed. LeGuymelef also probably worked on some more assets (as evidenced by the Shadowheart renders) and I'm guessing a few more others for some rigging, animation, and other Blender shit. This is probably gonna be one of the largest collabs ever in Blender history.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes