Identify Yennefer Geralt animation

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Actually, technically this is an animation where Geralt is tied up and watches Yennefer ride a monster's (nekker I believe) dick somewhere in the forest. At the end of the video, the three of them are already at home and Geralt, it seems, is presented as a nanny for a child from a nekker. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Yes, I know, it’s a strange request, but I definitely remember seeing this video several years ago, and now I can’t find it on any site and it's strange like this video was erased or never was created. So maybe someone saw this and can help or at least knows the author?

musma

Jun 27, 2023
now I can’t find it on any site and it's strange like this video was erased or never was created.
While not gone, it sure was hard to find. I went through the usual suspects (w gqhs, WhiteTentacle, Darktronick, Pestilence, rrostek, etc.) and got no matches. Then, with a little finesse and some luck, i believe i've found it.

, by SnowAnt. This is the only source i've found. For posterity, here are all the links related to the artist i've found:
And here are links to his affiliated studio, Green Milk Studios:
I hope this is what you've been looking for. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
While not gone, it sure was hard to find. I went through the usual suspects (w gqhs, WhiteTentacle, Darktronick, Pestilence, rrostek, etc.) and got no matches. Then, with a little finesse and some luck, i believe i've found it.

, by SnowAnt. This is the only source i've found. For posterity, here is all the links related to the artist i've found:
And here are links to his affiliated studio, Green Milk Studios:
I hope this is what you've been looking for. Cheers.
Thank you!