VN - Ren'Py - Yen's Grimoire [v0.2.1] [Ephroda8]

1. 5.00 star(s)

max27

This game is truly incredible! Every aspect, from the stunning art to the captivating writing, is flawless. What stands out the most is how perfectly Yen's personality is portrayed – she's like a wonderfully kind dominatrix. The rendition of Yen by CD Projekt Red is unbelievably attractive, and her mesmerizing voice adds another layer of allure.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Female protagonist with an awesome personality and character. The Witcher setting is really nice too. 2D art and scenes are unique and eyecatching. Scenes are hot and I expect there to be a wide range and diversity in cast. Something definitely to look forward to!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

user2333

I'v been waiting for game about Yennefer for so long!
    She is such a Queen, I love her sexy personality dom vibes
    I hope this game will include loots ntr, I think it suits her soo good
    So, I'm happy now) Thank u!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tirthankar Mandal

Amazing game! From the art to the writing everything is perfect! Most importantly you absolutely nailed down Yen's personality. She's like a very kind dominatrix. And the CDPR's version of Yen is hot beyond words, along with that mesmerizing voice. Maybe you can try out the AI voice simulation or maybe it'd be crossing the line a lil too much. Don't think CDPR would mind though.