Identify "yie ar kung fu" but hentai game, Couldn't find on DLsite

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure someone knows what is this game name are maybe some lost game? I tired used image search (even on yandex) couldn't find it any.

The gameplay is similar like "yie ar kung fu" but protagonist is highschool girls

I only got 2 images screenshot from games even there I couldn't found in DLsite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's Yie Ar Rape-Fu - Maketara Goumon Katte mo Ryoujoku, looks like you it on DLSite any more.

Reactions: honkuma

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
It's Yie Ar Rape-Fu - Maketara Goumon Katte mo Ryoujoku, looks like you it on DLSite any more.
So, it is really abandoned h-game? So we can't purchase or find them anymore?? :eek:

Edit: Quite surprise, it's same person who do valkyrie animation as well even i don't know what "RJ" code are, i never find/found em' that time.

Do the dev. are decided to cancelled his work on published DLsite or something?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it's same person who do valkyrie animation as well even i don't know what "RJ" code are, i never find/found em' that time.
They're the codes DLSite use for most games. There were RE codes for the English language version of the site and RJ for the Japanese, but as the English sites been merged in to the Japanese there's just the RJ ones now. They're on the end of the game pages url.

Looks like they're right on that linked ULMF thread. No sign of them on DLSite any more, but they are on .

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
They're the codes DLSite use for most games. There were RE codes for the English language version of the site and RJ for the Japanese, but as the English sites been merged in to the Japanese there's just the RJ ones now. They're on the end of the game pages url.

Looks like they're right on that linked ULMF thread. No sign of them on DLSite any more, but they are on .
I tried looking on DMM but not open for purchase either way. :(

Reactions: TheBlueKnight