Yiff.party is down or gone?

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Last few months, there have been delays before it'll come back in the first week for a few days. Header kept saying they were late on getting monthly server costs, so probably that again, but who knows. There's not a safe way for the guy maintaining it to drop status updates. We need to find some bitcoin millionaire to permanently back them. Anybody know one?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

UnknownStalker

Apr 17, 2019
If the creator decided to shut down the website, at least he could have given us an announcement! Otherwise, he might have issues with hosting, if I remember it right, he had to change hosts in the past, which might be the case this time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Swedra

Tutu22

May 2, 2019
I tried sending an email to the email at the bottom of the current page (contact@yiff.party) and its saying "Address not found". Did the admin forget to make the monthly payment to Cloudflare? Couldflare might be in the process of taking the domain back. But then sometimes I get the "Connection times out" error, saying Cloudflare is working fine. So it might just be that the yiff.party website is crashed. Its safe to say that its not a DMCA takedown or anything, otherwise it would probably show an image of the takedown notice, or Cloudflare would make a statement on their blog, which they havent.

Anon35

Oct 25, 2020
I tried sending an email to the email at the bottom of the current page (contact@yiff.party) and its saying "Address not found". Did the admin forget to make the monthly payment to Cloudflare? Couldflare might be in the process of taking the domain back. But then sometimes I get the "Connection times out" error, saying Cloudflare is working fine. So it might just be that the yiff.party website is crashed. Its safe to say that its not a DMCA takedown or anything, otherwise it would probably show an image of the takedown notice, or Cloudflare would make a statement on their blog, which they havent.
I'm hoping that's the case, because I'm getting the connection time out too I just find out about this site last month.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

Zenon69

Nov 11, 2020
Let's just hope that it is down for now. Anyways any site that are similar to yiff.party? I need YagamiYatooo voice :<

Shadow_Of_Marethyu

Jul 25, 2019
I think maybe someone else bought out the domain name when the license expired. Admin probably forgot to renew it.......
In which case if it does return , probably gonna be a different domain name