Unity - Completed - Yiffalicious [v1.0] [Yiffalicious Crew]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Adto

It probably deserves a lower rating, but considering it's a game that hasn't aged badly; It has a thousand times the content that other 3D games do not offer. Above all, considering that you can modify it to your liking and there is a great community around it. If not for the latter, it would probably be meh, but you can be here for a long time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ParalaxJade

While dated. The game still has a creative community coming up with new and quite enjoyable scenes. The lack of places to share skins is abysmal due to the lock out of the official forums. VR still works in the application and as such, add another layer of enjoyment to a already well put together community driven animation player. While the new version of this game under FurryVNE has a much better character creator it still lacks the engagement that this game still provides. Until the later game is able to allow creators to "Interact" with their, or others, characters this game will always be the go to for furry lovers.

Sound is basic and is mostly not present besides ambient noise and slapping sounds on loop.

Graphics work for what it is and at the time worked well with most VR headsets.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Yiffalicious is a sex simulator... a sex animation tool? A sex poser toy? Whatever it is, it's a program where you place characters in lewd situations and basically build sex scenes using a simple-ish system, involving a lot of simple concepts like penetration depth and speed. The whole thing is easy to use and easy to fap to if you are into furries, and especially if you like cum inflation.

The first thing you'll notice is that you can definitely feel how unfinished this game is (I'm glad they decided to toss it and make a sequel).
    Character models vary wildly in quality, as does the worlds you can place characters in, and infamously one of the worlds is exceedingly poorly optimized compared to the others.

As the content is entirely user-submitted, the actual sex scenes themselves vary terribly. Some good, most bad. Some submitted scenes are complex, with characters in creative poses and swapping between different speeds and depths realistically, while some submissions are, well, two characters just standing there because the goober uploaded something long before they actually got anywhere in making the scene.

Overall I'd recommend trying the game at least once if you're into furries and sex, but honestly you're not going to play too long, as the editor doesn't really allow much more than sticking peens in things (not the mouth) and adjusting the speed and thrusting and such, characters can't, say, flip the receiver around and swap to anal mid-sex, etc.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

You know I love the yiff. Yiffalicious is basically a budget furry Illusion game, and it's good at what it is: letting furries share 3D wank material scenes. It's cool. I suppose the graphics could be better, and I don't remember there being a lot of scene control, but I still like it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hesctai

Absolutely excellent! A great tool to wander at leisure in a 3D furry universe. Be your own creator by composing unprecedented scenes after learning this great tool. Or simply contemplate the creation of other users. System notes creations to see the ones that are the trendiest or other ... Really great! it would be enough to couple this with a game or for example the best compositions would meet.