VN - Others - Completed - Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative [Final] [Crowd]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kionatria

Music: 10/10.
    Art: 9/10.
    Story: 9/10.
    Endings: 3/10.

Art and music are awesome, with music easily becoming addicting to listen to. The story is also good. What ruins the game is the lack of choice about changing back into a guy or staying a girl. Or, better said, there are only two choices: if you choose a guy as a love interest, you stay a girl. If you choose a girl as your love interest, you turn back to a guy. That's it. It matters not which girl or guy you choose, the choices still boil down to that, and that ruins the game completely for me, particularly in Mizuki's timeline. I wanted for MC to stay as Mizuki's girlfriend, but since Mizuki is still a girl, I had to still have MC revert back, and I hated that lack of choice. What's even worse is that the doctor even asked you if you wanted to change, but in the end, you had no choice, because your love interest was a girl, so you had to change back.

Is the game worth playing? Yes. Is it good? Yes. Are the endings good? No. Having a choice of staying a girl or reverting to a guy based on your love interest ruins the game badly.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Pretty average JP vn.
    It's a bit dated but is still fairly okay-ish read.
    Sex scenes are vanilla with rather meh art but will appeal to people who like gender bender.
    However it's the shitty kind of gender bender where MC constantly wants to turn back into a guy instead of wanting to stay as a girl which is something i found rather annoying.
    On the bright side, has a bunch of routes you can discover and try.
    Have fun.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Salmacius

Drawing: 10/10.
    Story: 10/10.
    Writing: 10/10.

I like it, this is one of my favorite GENDER BENDER game/visual novel, with a lot of choices. I like the story - the downing, the long story and plot and I hope there will be some more. I love playing for long time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Selestia

Really nice game, I enjoyed it a lot, I played all the endings and liked all of them but my personal favorite was the Sakuya ending and coming not far behind the Miu ending. Overall great experience, I played this before playing the first installments to the series so those are what I'm playing next I'm hoping they're at least as good or better.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tsumirin

Unlike the three other X-Change series, this one is a totally different story, as its title says "Alternative" so the protagonist also changes. This version is also nice, the plot of the story, graphic quality, sound quality, and voice actors are also cool. I like this game.