Identify yo can someone help me indentify this game ?

Warlizerd

Jul 1, 2020
i dont remember much about the game other than it being 2D and there being bad ends where the female protagnist would be TF into a monster girl (pretty sure there is a guy with the female protagnist might be wrong though)

Last edited:

Warlizerd

Jul 1, 2020
Do you remember something else about this game? Like engine, graphic etc.
not really thats all i really remember about it i remember it was 2D CG with a female protag with bad ends of being TF'D into a monster girl (and a guy character along with her if im not wrong (( i remember one of the bad ends being TF'd into a alaraune but thats all tbh)) )

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
not really thats all i really remember about it i remember it was 2D CG with a female protag with bad ends of being TF'D into a monster girl (and a guy character along with her if im not wrong (( i remember one of the bad ends being TF'd into a alaraune but thats all tbh)) )
It sound almost exactly like this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/another-...gic-sword-of-truth-v1-21-circle-exelga.11839/
The only thing missing are bad endings, because if I remember correctly, tfs were more like dreams rather than defeats.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0