VN Ren'Py Completed Yomi Alliance [Final] [Bruni Multimedia]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
staracademy.jpg

Overview:
This game will put you into the shoes of a space officer on a fictional future organization called Yomi Alliance, from the name of the planet where peace talkings between the four main inhabitants of this region of the galaxy were made after decades of petty disputes over territory and resources.
Unlike other games the story will change completely based on your own species and job, making it different every time you play the game. You can discover more about what happened in that space station they attacked, or why a missing zoologist was kidnapped and tortured, if you'll ever be able to save her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-13
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.0.11): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

jerath_sofi_2.jpg hf_computerskill.png m2_so_finale_spa_ff.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can I choise a gender or ther is no way to take female protagonist in whole story?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yomi Alliance [Demo] [Bruni Multimedia] (870 mb rar pc source)
228 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I really like the sound of this. I want to trust that it'll work because General Practitioner managed to pull off a lot, but it also worryingly sounds like it could be an over-scoped feature creep of a title that'll die too soon. Is Bruni a team?

Reactions: KillaB33

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They advertise as such ... pretty ambitious continuity plans and the medicine is ongoing as well::
Bruni Multimedia - We make Visual Novels
Bruni Multimedia is an indie studio founded in 2018 with the goal of creating the games we always wanted to play. Specializing in Visual Novel development, we try as hard as we can to deliver something completely new in the Visual Novel videogame industry!
While this is indeed a bold objective, we enjoy the challenge and we can't wait for you to try our games!

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
A very interesting idea for a game and I am looking forward to seeing what you manage to make of it. However I noticed a few problems with how the game didn't properly react to your choices, an example being saying that we didn't save the chief medical officer when I managed to do so. There were a few others as well but I don't want to say too much here and spoil the game for everyone else. Best of luck to you.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
it looks pretty good and well thought out, but I'm too lazy to take on those intensive micro-managing stats/levels. (see 4th screen, 11st screen) :geek:
Thank you. If that can be relieving there will be NOT micro-managing in the game, as the stats will raise simply by attending classes. You only need to choose WHICH classes to attend and that will change the outcome of events in the Academy and situations further alongside the game.

This is a post I made about avoiding the grinding at any cost:

I really like the sound of this. I want to trust that it'll work because General Practitioner managed to pull off a lot, but it also worryingly sounds like it could be an over-scoped feature creep of a title that'll die too soon. Is Bruni a team?
I am working on this by myself right now, but I have a graphic designer, a beta tester (finally) but I work on this 8 hours a day 5 days a week. The game will be fully released in 2021 so I'm also taking my time (like I did with GP, which started development in May 2017).

Also, GP is nearly completed, and TCS is developed by me but written by author JD Glass, so those projects are no longer the majority of time I spend on development.

pretty ambitious continuity plans and the medicine is ongoing as well::
Yes, I like to make ambitious games, because they are the most fun to develop as well. And I like having fun while working ;)
The medicine will definitely play a role in this game as well, but every different class will have its features, if you played the demo you'll understand what I mean :D

A very interesting idea for a game and I am looking forward to seeing what you manage to make of it. However I noticed a few problems with how the game didn't properly react to your choices, an example being saying that we didn't save the chief medical officer when I managed to do so. There were a few others as well but I don't want to say too much here and spoil the game for everyone else. Best of luck to you.
Really? I replayed it twice and didn't happened to me... Still, that's a demo and that part is going to be rewritten in the final release. ;)

BTW guys, why are you downloading from external sources while the demo is available officially for free?
You can download it here:
PC
MAC

Also, there's a going on. If you believe in this project like I do, you could help developing it. It's a long shot to reach 13000$, but the scope of the game is undoubtedly huge!

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this tickles the management/vn freak in me..this could be huge..but need to check those tracebacks ..got alot of them in my commander male mc human route(i'll try other routes later..but auto racing is on)
one of many..i also experienced boot to desktop error..it provided no file though

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
this tickles the management/vn freak in me..this could be huge..but need to check those tracebacks ..got alot of them in my commander male mc human route(i'll try other routes later..but auto racing is on)
one of many..i also experienced boot to desktop error..it provided no file though
Tried that route twice today, got no error whatsoever. Have you downloaded my zip file?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Updated the files. Try now.

Also heybeterino, which OS are you using? That might give me a clue.

PC
MAC

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes